Chapter 20

While Koneko and Kiba fought off freed,
Y/n and Kagero were left to deal with the demons.Using his superior speed Kagero dashed behind the Gifterian only for the demon to block his strike using it's bladed tail.

Kagero:Time for a change of tactics.

Kagero swapped out with Daiji who quickly transformed.

While Y/n and Vice fought off the lesser demons Daiji engaged the Gifterian

While Y/n and Vice fought off the lesser demons Daiji engaged the Gifterian.Daiji dodged each of the demon's attacks before pelting it with a barrage of shots.

Gifterian:Useless....

Y/n:Did that thing just-

Vice:It talked!

Y/n dashed toward the gifterian.Y/n dodged one swing of the demon's tail before grabbing it.Y/n began to freeze off the demon's tail only for the Gifterian to regenerate and knock Y/n away.At the same time Kiba, Koneko and the exorcists had gotten the upper hand against freed.

???:Now, now Freed.It's time for us to go.

An older looking man emerged from the run down church.Despite his age everyone could feeling a menacing aura from the moustached man.

Freed:One problem old man-Valper, these brats are proving to be a nuisance

Kiba:You!

Valper:Are you using your Excalibur's full power?

Freed:Oh yeah, I always forget about that.

Freed seemed to focus for a moment before his Excalibur began to glow brighter.In an instant,the speed of the rogue exorcist seemed to multiply.Kiba dropped his sword as Freed created a large wound on Kiba's arm with one swing of his Excalibur.

Kiba:Valper Galilei!

Valper:Hm?

Y/n:Tch! Vice, you and Daiji hold off this guy for me.

Daiji was suddenly thrown to the ground beside Y/n.

Daiji:Do you have a plan?!

Y/n:Something like that.