Chapter 13

Y/n and Vice were sitting in a dark room listening to a voice which played over a speaker.

Grayfia:The rating game between Rias Gremory and Riser Phoenix shall now begin.Can the first fighters please enter the arena.

A white magic circle appeared on the floor in the middle of the room.

Y/n:Looks like you'll have to wait here Vice.

Vice:*sigh* alright.Knock em down partner!

Y/n and Vice high-fived before Y/n walked onto the magic circle which teleported him away.Y/n suddenly appeared in an exact copy of the orc's club room.

Grayfia:The battle field shall be Kuoh academy, a school from the human world.Rias's fighters shall start in the ORC's club room while Riser's fighters shall start in the principal's office.

Y/n:Kuoh has a principal?

Grayfia:With that let the battle begin!

Y/n hesitantly walked away from the orc only for the building to immediately explode.

Y/n:What the hell?!

???:So you managed to escape in time.

Y/n looked up to see a tall busty woman floating with a pair of devil wings.

???:I am Yubelluna, the queen of Riser Phoenix's peera-

The devil narrowly dodged a large boomerang like weapon being thrown at her.

Y/n:Sorry but I'd rather skip the monologues.

Yubelluna:Hm, I like a man who gets straight to business~

Yubelluna waved her large staff which made countless magics circles appear in the sky above Y/n.