Chapter 15

Y/n woke up laying on the couch.Due to the size of the house Akane ended up taking Y/n's bedroom as her own.Y/n quickly got dressed and went through his daily list of chores. Prepare breakfast, wake up Akira, finish the laundry, make sure Akira is out of bed.

Vice:Hey, you need any help?

Y/n:Nah I can handle things.

Vice:Oh...ok.

Akane: *Yawn* Morning.

Y/n blushed slightly once he saw that Akane was barely wearing anything.

Y/n:GET SOME DAM CLOTHES ON!
Vice:GET SOME DAM CLOTHES ON!

Akane groaned as she walked back into her room.

Akane:Hmph, Prude!

Timeskip

Y/n was about to head out for school until Vive suddenly spoke.

Vice:Uh Y/n.

Y/n:What's up?

Vice:Do you think I could stay home today.

Y/n stamped himself releasing Vice.

Y/n:Uh sure.Why?

Vice:Oh you know...that place is way too boring for me!

Y/n:Ok then.Don't go eating anyone while I'm away.

Vice:No promises!....

Both partners felt the awkwardness in the air.Y/n quickly walked off while Vice went back inside.

Timeskip

Y/n was sitting in class waiting for his lesson to start.Asia who was sitting behind Y/n noticed that he seemed slightly sad.The sound of girl's squeals were outside much to Y/n's confusion.

Meanwhile

Koneko looked curiously at the young man who had just entered the room.

The young man seemed to hold everyone's attention as he walked to the front of the room

???:The name's Daiji, Daiji Aoki.I look forward to working with you all.

Koneko:(That guy, he has a strange power about him)

The classes teacher entered the room and was surprised to see Daiji.