Chapter 30

Y/n was sprinting through the streets of Kuoh, only one thing on his mind

Y/n:(Please be okay!)

Images of Akira and Akane filled Y/n's mind as he forced himself to run faster, so fast that Vice struggled to keep up.

Vice:Y/n! Don't you think you've been transformed a bit too long?!

Y/n ignored his partner as he raced home to find his house was on fire.Still transformed, Y/n ran to the front door only to leap out of the way as a pair of bone like blades attempted to stab him through the door.

???:Awww~ You're no fun!

A familiar demon quickly sliced through the door and dashed straight at Y/n.

Freed:MISS ME!?

Y/n ducked under Freed's quick slashes and uppercut the demon priest.

Freed:Gah!

Y/n swept Freed's legs before smashing the demon into the ground with an axe kick.

Y/n:*angered* I'll deal with you later!

Y/n walked away only to dodge as Freed thrusted his blades.The ground began to liquefy as Y/n tried to stomp on Freed only for the demon to move out of the way.

Freed:No touching~

Y/n let out an angered growl as he tried to hit Freed who kept dodging.Y/n was becoming increasingly angry until a cold wind suddenly blew over him.

Freed:What the hell!?

Y/n looked to see Freed was frozen in place.

Vice:I'll handle him!

Y/n:Right!

Y/n quickly ran into the burning house.The home Y/n had come to know was now consumed by flames.

Y/n:AKANE! AKIRA!

???:Y/n!

Y/n ran to Akira's bedroom door and swung it open only to be greeted by a fist to the face.

???:Hello again.