Chapter 28

A/N:On god this chapter nearly killed my motivation to write.Still that's no excuse, sorry this took forever to come out.

Y/n entered the room where the peace summit would be taking place alongside Rias and her peerage.Besides Sirzechs and Azazel there were two people present who Y/n didn't recognise.Those being the archangel Michael and another of the four satans Serafall Leviathan.

Standing against the wall behind Azazel Y/n noticed the white haired boy who had picked a fight with him before.

Azazel:It appears everyone is assembled, why don't we get started.Let's create peace! What first?

Sirzechs: My younger sister and her peerage found themselves involved with the recent attack by Kokabiel.

Azazel: Sorry for the trouble Kokabiel caused.

Rias: Hmph!

Sirzechs: Please Rias.We all here are aware of the highly classified truth... That God is dead We will begin our talks with that as given.

Vice:(WHA?! That's news to me!)

Sirzechs, Michael and Azazel started talking about different topics, then Rias and Sona gave their report on the incident with Kokabiel.

Sona: That's all.

Sirzechs: Thank you. Would the Fallen Angel Governor General care to comment?

Azazel: The recent incident was caused by the independent actions of Kokabiel, a former officer of the Grigori. My companion here helped to take care of him. Afterward, it was decided to imprison him forever in cocytus. He won't be coming back I believe everything I just mentioned is on the memo you all received. There's nothing more to say.

Michael: Such an explanation is the least you owed us. But what of you personally? Did you hope to stir up trouble?

Azazel: Nope. I've got no interest in starting a war. The report should also mention the not-so-nice things Kokabiel said about me. I may be crazy about my research , but I'm no warmonger.

Sirzechs: Azazel I've just got one question for you. Over these past few years...Is it true you've been gathering materials...demonic in nature?

Y/n:!

Michael:I've heard similar stories.What is the meaning of this Azazel?

Azazel: I suppose that brings us onto our other issue.The threat posed by demons is becoming too great to be ignored.The terrorist group calling themselves "The deadmans" have waged demon led attacks all over the world

Serafall:Indeed.In recent months the deadmans have launched many attacks in this town.Luckily, they were thwarted every time.

Sirzechs:Thanks to the efforts of my young sister's companion, the deadmans have been. fought off in this town at least.

It seemed like the eyes of everyone in the room shifted to Y/n before returning to the discussion.

Michael:What exactly is the purpose behind your collection Azazel?

Azazel:Well, demons are still relatively new ground for most of our factions.None of us have any proper plans or strategies to fight against them.

Azazel reached into a magic circle and pulled out two objects.