Chapter 5: Hello brother

The next morning, we drove back home. Keith, Sierra and Jonas went in one of the cars whereas Logan, Rob and I went in the jeep this time. We kept it open to enjoy the breeze and good weather. We play some music and as usual Rob has already dozed off. Logan and I enjoy each other's company as we drive home. He decided to stay over for us to spend some more time and also as his parents have taken the keys unintentionally so they wouldn't be back until tomorrow noon. We drop off Rob and head to my place. Logan carries me up playfully and I giggle. He puts me on the table and I kiss him.

"Hey beautiful." He says and I remember the previous night.

"Hey you." I reply back and get off the table. I look at him and he seems to be thinking about something.

"Want to have the day out? Like street food, shopping, walks near the river, date night and end it with some cuddles or so...?" he asks and I nod kissing him.

I get excited and go upstairs to change into a cute dress. We leave to first go to a beautiful garden as we hold hands and walk around. I look around and feel so peaceful...

"It's beautiful this time of the year." I say to him and he pulls me closer and I blush. His hand stays around my waist as we walk.

"Not more than you are, my lady." he replied and kissed me.

After a while, we left the park and grabbed some hot dogs. I was actually enjoying with him more than I have with anyone else in years. We decided to have dinner with Sierra and Jonas to catch up with them, a double date. The hot dogs were really good.

"So, are you having a good time? I thought maybe tonight can be about us? There's a place I want to take you." he asks as we get in the car to drive off to our lunch destination.

"Yes, I'm having a great time, thank you. Yeah, we can do that and meet our friends for lunch instead? I ask and he nods a yes, smiling at me.

I call Sierra and ask her to come down to Ryle's cafe. They arrive there at the same time we do. As I enter in, the place seemed a little empty, probably as it's lunch time. People usually come here in the mornings or the evenings. I spot Rob and Keith. Oh no. I hope this isn't going to be awkward for Logan and him. Jonas and Keith do a bro hug whereas Sierra and I smile.

Jonas waves at Rob and he comes to our table. Keith joins him and Jonas asks them to join us for lunch. Keith looks at Logan and me giving us an acknowledging nod. Logan returns it and puts his arm around me. I look at him and nod a no. He knows how new and awkward it is for Keith but he still doesn't take it off so I gave him a look.

"It's okay. I'm fine." Keith says, understanding the situation.

"See, he's fine with it Stace." Logan says and I smile, believing him.

"You finished your shift?" Jonas asks Keith and he says no.

We have a couple of fries and coke along with some cheeseburgers. I can eat. I excuse myself to go to the washroom. As I'm finished, I walk out and bump into Keith. I almost lose my balance but he holds me. I look at him and he slowly lets me back up, getting his hands off me.

"You okay?" he asks, still the same concern in his voice like he did when we dated.

"Yeah, thanks. Got to go. See ya." I say and leave quickly, feeling a tad bit uncomfortable.

After I get back, I sit with Logan and we finish our lunch. Keith doesn't join us and we leave right after. I head home with Logan and realized my mom wasn't home. We went up to my room. Logan went and laid himself on to the bed. I follow him and lie down as well. I rested my head on his chest and his fingers were running through my hair which made me feel so special. He pulled out his phone and played some music for us.