Chapter 10: Rewind please?

Last night before Logan left, I had agreed to try the three months long distance. I obviously love him and I want this to work. If I don't try, how will I ever know right? I hate living with regrets.

I woke up with last night replaying in my head. After Logan left from my place, all I could think is how are these months going to pass by when we haven't even spent a single day apart in the past 6 months we're dating. I sigh and get up, getting ready for school.

"Good morning babe." I read a text from Logan and I reply back.

"Morning :) see you @ school babe."

I walk to my car and drive to Sierra's place to pick her up for school as Adam had to leave earlier for practice. He and Keith were best friends now, so they were at practice together along with Logan.

"Hey!" I say to my best friend who was closing her door, making her way to the car.

"Hi. Sorry, had to throw up again. This baby is growwwing." she says and I laugh, nodding my head at how funny she is. We arrive at our school and Sierra goes running to a very sweaty and happy Adam. He holds her and spins her around. I'm so happy for them. They are made for each other. My eyes go on Logan who looks at me. Keith looks at me as well, smiling. I smile back at him and he turns away and continues playing. Logan walks toward me and I smile at him, hugging him. We go to class and throughout the day there wasn't much communication between us.

"Hey, walk you to your car?" he asks and I nod, smiling. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"Look, I know you're worried about us and I promise you that these three months will change nothing between us. Let's not ruin this one month by dreading the next three. Let's just...enjoy. Okay?" he says and I look at him. He's right, I have a month with him before he leaves for Atlanta and I should make the most of it till we see each other again.

"You're right. I'm sorry if I was acting weird or distant in any way. I want this month to be the best. And I can't wait to move in with you when we start college together." I say and he smiles ear to ear as he kisses me passionately. I smile while he kisses me as well. I pull away and he's still holding me by my waist. We get interrupted by our friends and we smile at them.

"Love you baby... aww babe I love you too." Rob mimics us and we all laugh as Logan rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, that's us." he says and I nod, blushing. Keith looks away and I know he still feels uncomfortable.

"Hey guys, I wanted to tell you all some news." Keith says and we all listen.

"I'm not staying in Chicago after high school. I got accepted into Georgia Tech through a scholarship." he says and everyone's happy for him including me. And then it hits me... what?? he's going to be in the same college as Logan? I mean, we broke up because he was going to stay back in Chicago.

"Rewind please?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I'm going to college in Atlanta." he repeats and I look at him with a raised brow.

"But I thought you were going to be a coach here for our basketball team."

"I know, change of plans." he replies and I nod, looking away.

oh.

I head to the library instead and Logan comes with me along with Sierra and Keith. Adam and Rob go home after school as they were exhausted after practice and classes. I decide to do some Math and Sierra gets me some coffee.

"Thanks." I say and she smiles. She looks at Logan and Keith and they indicate that they didn't need any anyways. After a while I get tired and put my head down on the table. I close my books and look at Logan while still resting my head. He doesn't notice my staring moment but I go on. His eyes were so pretty and he was so handsome from every angle. I smile at the thought of how much I love this guy. Somehow my eyes close and I drift off into a nap.