Chapter 7: Another chance maybe?

As we sit opposite each other, I noticed how sad Logan was about the way I treated him. I just wanted this talk to go well.

Logan orders himself a coffee and checks his phone once before putting it down on the table in front of him. I look at him and wait for him to talk. He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Look, to be honest, I really really want this, us... but can you assure me that Keith won't come between us again? I know we're his friends. There's no way you can completely avoid him but I don't want you spending time with him alone... If you can promise me that, I'm ready to give this another shot Stace. I don't need more drama." He says in a serious tone and I hold his hand which was on the table in front of mine. He holds mine back and smiles small.

"I promise. I am really really sorry about whatever had happened before and no more lies or Keith." I say and he finally smiles but it's a small one. I'm just glad that he's not hurting anymore and I was serious about keeping the promise.

We walked out of the diner after the talk and our coffee. Logan pulled me close to him and I smile. He smiles and kisses me on my lips. I kiss him back passionately and he holds me tight. We pull away and he looks at me. The wind was strong and he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm glad we did this. I'll pick you up for school tomorrow. Goodnight Stace." he says as he opens my car door for me.

"Me too. See you tomorrow." I reply as I get into the car and Logan blushes, nodding his head from left to right. It starts raining really heavily and Logan gets into my car as his was not nearby. I turn on the gas and drive away from the trees. It's dark and Logan was drenched even though he was in the rain for like five seconds.

"Oh my God. Hahah. These rains here are crazy." he says and I laugh, nodding at him. He looks at me and leans in. I lean in too and he kisses me hard. It was dark and there was no one around.

"There's something you need to know Stacy." he says, holding my hand and I look at him, waiting for him to continue. There's silence for at least a minute.

"What is it?" I ask, being curious due to the dead silence.

"I love you." he says and I look at him. He said those words. No wonder he was so hurt about Keith.

"Wow, you really don't waste time, do you?" I say with a smile and he looks at me smiling as well as nervous.

"Wait, I didn't blow this up, did I? Is it too soo-" he says but I kiss him hard.

"I love you Logan... I love you so much." I say it back, pulling away and he kisses me even more. I kiss him back and he pulls me on top of him. My hands are in his hair and his are on my waist and hips. I kiss him and he gets hard with me against him. He unstraps my bra and takes it off. His hands get inside my shirt as he grabs my breasts and I moan in his mouth. I get into his seat on top of him and we end up making love.

I put on my bra and make my hair look better as Logan zips up his pants. We both were still breathing hard. I look at him from my seat and we both smile at each other.

"That was..." I say, breathless.

"I know..."

After a while, I get home. I go upstairs to my room and as I walk in. I smile at the thought of Logan and I sorting things out. I'm glad we're back together. I want nothing more now. As I turn on my light, I almost scream at who is in my room.

"Ah!!! Keith???" I confirm as he looks at me.

"What the hell are you doing here? Things are finally better with Logan and me. Are you come to ruin it again?" I ask and he looks right at me, saying nothing. He finally speaks after a few seconds.