Chapter 21: Unexpected Surprises

Stacy

I had no words but I was completely surprised with the fact that I was pregnant. I looked at Keith, hoping he wouldn't be upset with this news. He looked at the doctor and responded.

"Are you sure? I mean- I- oh my God, yes! I'm going to be a father." he says and the doctor smiles as he left the room. Keith turns toward me and his smile grows as he picks me up and spins me around.

"I'm so happy my baby mama." he says and I blush.

"I'm so happy as well Mr. Mathews!" I say and we kiss. I can't believe I'm pregnant, this was the best day in my life after my wedding.

"Oops, can't carry you much anymore for the next nine months. Got to be extra careful with our little Stephen or Stella." he says and I look at him as I giggle.

"Steven or Stella?? I get a say too, you know? And oh, not a big fan of those names." I say, jokingly.

"I'll name the girl and you can name the boy...how about that my wife?" he asks and I nod a yes. He kisses me again and I put my hand around him, kissing him back.

"Hey Keith, I don't want to tell people about this too soon okay? Maybe once we start the second trimester?" I ask and he nods a yes as he puts my hair behind my ear.

"But we have to let Logan know as he's waiting outside. He has been here the entire time so maybe we can just tell him?" he asks and I think about it for a second.

"Yeah, I guess we can tell just him." I reply and he smiles.

The doctor does a final checkup and as there was no concussion at all, we didn't have to stay too long. Once we were done, we walked out to the waiting area where Logan was on his phone. We walk up to him and he immediately gets up.

"Hey, so? What happened then?" he asks and Keith smiles.

"What?? I'm curious guys, everything okay??" he asks again, looking at me. This is going to change either everything for my friendship with Logan as it would be a bit awkward or it would change nothing due to our pure friendship.

"Well, do you want to tell him or should I babe?" Keith asks and I smile as I look at Logan.

"So, I'm pregnant, which is why I felt dizzy and stuff." I say and Logan stares at me for a second and I knew he was surprised as well.

"Is it weird?" I ask him and he nods a no.

"No, no, it's not at all weird you guys. I am so happy for you guys! Stacy, wow, soon to be a mama huh?" Logan says and I giggle as Keith holds me.

"Congrats guys!" he says and I put my finger up to get his attention.

"One thing though, we have decided to not tell anyone until we hit the second trimester."

"I don't know what that is but do tell them whenever you guys are ready, my lips are sealed." Logan says and we smile at him.

After talking for a while, we ended up going home. Once Keith and I entered home, I took a shower from the long evening. Keith decides to join in. He takes off his clothes and looks at me.

"How about a nice bath instead?" he asks and I know that tone way too well.

"But it would take some time for the water to fill up right?" I ask and he takes off his boxers and I smile.

"Yes, it would but I have some ways that we could pass time while we wait for the water to...fill up..." he says in a sexy tone and I walk toward him.

"Mhm...like what?" I ask, acting all innocent and clueless.