5- Text message

Alyssa: Hey Charles I was wondering if you would want to talk and get to know each other. Maybe we can hang out soon or facetime

Charles: Hey Alyssa I would love to talk and get to know you more, but don't feel pressured to hang out with me if you don't want to

Alyssa: Thank you I appreciate how understanding you are

Charles: Of course, I don't want to pressure you so we will get to know each other at a slow pace

Alyssa: Thank you. So tell me more about yourself

Charles: As you know I am a driver for Ferrari. I was previously a driver for Alfa Romeo before I signed with Scuderia Ferarri. I started driving when I was three years old with my father and godfather. Unfortunately, both of them are no longer with us today. I play the piano when I get stressed since it calms me down. As you know I have two brothers; one older and one younger brother. I have been in F1 since 2018. I have won championships in both F2 and F3. However, if it wasn't for Jules I wouldn't be in F1 today. I am close friends with Pierre and I'm also friends with most of the drivers in the grid. What about you?

Alyssa: I am an influencer and youtuber. I also am a ceo of a small clothing business company online. I upload beauty, fashion, and lifestyle videos. On my second channel I upload vlogs, channels and q+a's. I'm not close with my family which is why I'm always with Arthur. I live in Monaco close to where Arthur lives. With my work schedule I travel a lot, but I am able to make my own schedules so it is more flexible then an office job.

Charles: That's awesome. I'm going to be looking through your videos. How did you and Arthur become such good friends?

Alyssa: I met Arthur through one of the videos I was planning on doing with some of the Prema drivers. Throughout the day we just continued to talk and instantly clicked. Over time we got closer and closer. As time went on I was able to tell him more and more. He was also able to open up to me more and more as well. After that day we were inseparable.

Charles: I'm glad you have Arthur to be there for you. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out one day while I'm still in Monaco. We can go get ice cream or just take a walk outside.

Alyssa: That sounds nice. Just lmk when you're free because I don't have any meetings planned this week

Charles: How does Monday or Tuesday work?

Alyssa: Monday works for me

Charles: Great! Does 7 work? Also, do you want me to pick you up or do you want Arthur to pick you up?

Alyssa: 7 works for me and you can come and get me from my place Monday

Charles: Awesome see you Monday