6- Charles

Today is my first date with Alyssa. I am really nervous because I want things to go well with her. I haven't felt this way before about a girl. I drove to where her apartment is located. I walked up to the gate and rang her apartment bell. I was waiting for her to answer the bell. Once she did Alyssa told me she was on her way down. Once Alyssa came down I was speechless. Although she was wearing a casual outfit she still looked amazing. I held my hand out for her and led her to my car. I opened the car door for her and helped her get in. Once I was sure she was in I jogged over to my side and got in as well. I made sure both of us were buckled in before I started the car to take us to the restaurant. As we were driving I noticed Alyssa was getting uncomfortable due to people on the street trying to take pictures of us. I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. I held her hand and looked at her, "Hey Alyssa it's okay don't worry about the paparazzi. I'm sorry that they're here and are trying to pry. I promise I will try and ensure your privacy as much as possible until you're ready to be more in the public." She nodded her head and took a deep breath.

I got out of the car first and went to open the door for Alyssa. I held out my hand for her to help her out of the car. She grabbed my hand and I led her to the restaurant. She kept her head down as we were walking to the restaurant. Once we were inside she was calmer. Although she is friends with some of the other WAGS and Arthur I can tell that she isn't used to the attention that she is getting from both the fans and paparazzi. When we were in the restaurant I visibly saw her relax. We were waiting in the front to be seated. Once we were seated we ordered our food after looking at the menu. Once we ordered we proceeded to make conversation with each other. As we were talking we started showing more about ourselves. I can still tell that she is guarded, but I am also guarded to a certain extent and don't want to force her to share her deep vulnerability until she's ready. Once our food came out we both took our phones out and took pictures of our food. We also took pictures of us holding hands as well as pictures of us together. "Alyssa is it okay if I post some of these pictures, even the ones where we can see both of our faces?" She looked me in my eyes and nodded her head saying "I'm okay with you posting the pictures Charles. I was thinking of posting those pictures to my account as well." 

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪⚫

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚪

❤️ arthurleclerc, lorenzotl, carlablocker, mickschumacher, landonorris, luisinhaolivieira and 800,000 others

tagged: alyssabrennan and lamontgolfiere

📍 La Montgolfiere Henri Geraci

charlesleclerc: beautiful dinner and a beautiful girl 

alyssabrennan: thank you for such an amazing dinner

💬 charlesleclerc: of course. I had an amazing night with you beautiful 

arthurleclerc: this is so cute. Treat @alyssabrennan well Charles. 

💬 charlesleclerc: of course I'll treat her well arthur, you know I will. 

luisinhaolivieira: this is such a cute dinner and date night. You two are adorable together 

💬alyssabrennan: stop it you and lando are adorbale together.