Chapter 04: Teddy Bear

Sonic is already on his way to shadow's house. While walking he thought about what they can do or go first to start the fun, He didn't have any ideas when he came up with this plan.

 Out of nowhere, He had an idea again. He is absolutely sure that this idea of him will work.

However sonic finally got to shadow's house, Since shadow's house wasn't that far away from his house. So he can come over if he wanted to, Without shadow knowing. Sonic then knocked on the door. Causing the darker one to turn around, He walked over to the door and opened it. Only to see Sonic. "Hey shad-" Sonic didn't had the chance to finish his sentence, Because of shadow's looks. It's completely neat! The sight of him immediately caused sonic to blush, Out of all the hedgehogs in mobius, He chose the 'Ultimate Lifeform'. "What's up..?" Shadow finally said a word, Which made sonic snap out of his thoughts. "O-oh! Sorry..i was just thinking something, By the way..are ya ready?" Sonic asked calmly, Trying not to blush. He didn't want to be teased by shadow just now, He's not in a mood to be honest.

 "Uh..where are we going..?" Shadow asked as well. "It will be a secret for now, But trust me we will have a LOT of fun today!" Sonic said while jumping up and down, He cannot believe that him and shadow are going to hangout for the first time.

Shadow on the other hand, Saw sonic's wide smile. He felt warm inside while looking at him. His heartbeat is starting to beat faster, He's definitely falling again for the blue hero. Unexpectedly, He felt himself smiling at the sight. That smile was just so perfect, He can't take his eyes off of him. "Mobius to shadow!!" Sonic almost yelled, As shadow snapped from his thoughts. Apparently he spaced out from their recent conversation.

 "S-sorry..i was just..Never mind let's just go." Shadow suggested, He didn't want to talk about it for some reason. "Oh! Alright then let's go!"

They soon got out of shadow's place and is heading now to their destination. While walking  Silence then came in,  And I must say that it is absolutely awkward for the two. Except, Sonic decided to break it. "So..how are you? "

 "Eh. Fine I guess." Shadow said calmly. "You don't sounds like you're fine.." Sonic denied to believe shadow at that point, He knows shadow's lying. "You know..You could always talk to me anything"

Shadow finally looked at sonic, In the eyes. That Gorgeous Emerald Eyes. "I said I'm fine, You don't have to worry about my well being."

"No, I have the rights to care about your well being, Shadow.." Sonic said, Even With all those bruises and cuts. He still managed to care and forgive shadow for it. "Because I definitely care about you shadow"

At that, Shadow froze. He didn't get why the blue hero is always so caring. I mean he is a hero what did he expect? However, Shadow was still shock at this. Since he would think that he is a monster occasionally, Why him? "So what is it? I can also assure you that my ears are always ready to listen!" Sonic said joyfully.

"Um..it isn't concern you, It's a bit personal. But I think I can handle it perfectly by myself." Shadow still refused to tell the other. Sonic gave him a reassuring smile at that. "Alright then..i won't bother you about it."

- - - - - - -

They finally arrived at their destination. "Surprise!! Haha! this is the first thing that came to my mind before, But I really hope you like it-" "I believe that this is the place that you call 'Amusement park' huh?" Shadow said, He has never been to this place. Like never. "Wow..uhm yes! Yes it is, Do you like it?" Sonic then asked once again.  

"Fairly, It looks fun I guess.." 

"YES! It will be much more fun if we can go and try all those rides!!" Sonic shouted, As he raises his hands in joy. Shadow could literally see that sonic is filled with Happiness and Excitement. At that he no longer hesitated. He would do anything to make him smile.. "Come on shadow!" Sonic dragged The darker hedgehog to some of the rides. That evening was really unforgettable for the two. It was like they are on a 'friendly' date. As for shadow, He's enjoying it. For sure, Since Sonic is with him. He's also enjoying seeing how happy sonic is, Which caused his lips to form a tender smile. He even got sonic a teddy bear. "Awwwweeee! Thanks shads!"

"Eh don't mention it, I don't need it anyways" Shadow lied, But it wasn't the part that he never had a business with the teddy. He gave it to sonic intentionally, To see what his reaction will be. The teddy bear had a unique brown color, And a red ribbon around it's neck. It's also holding a fluffy heart. "Hmm..So you're saying that you don't usually hug something in your sleep?" Sonic asked teasing shadow. 'If only you were mine, I can make you my teddy bear every night' Shadow thought. "I just don't like teddy bears, But I use my pillow. It's more comfortable"

"Eh? But you could borrow this if you want to." Sonic offered shadow, But shadow only wanted sonic. Not the teddy bear.. "Like I said.. I don't like teddy bears" 

"Trust me they are so cuddly!"

"Mhm, I still prefer hugging a pillow. And that's it."

"Yeah right, Let's just go.." Sonic said, He wasn't going to give up with shadow. He will show him, But not now. Soon. "Where are we going now?" Shadow asked curiously.

"You'll see.."

 To be continued...