Chapter 09: A Day full of devotion

The birds sweetly chirped outside, As the sun brightly rise up at the hazy clouds above..Creating a vivid light.

The sun is glistening upon the darker hedgehog's window from his dark and neatly room, Which it hit the red striped hedgehog's closed dark crimson eyes...Snoozing peacefully until now with his cobalt hedgehog beside him, Dark arms is sweetly embracing the hero's blue waist. While his head was softly nuzzling the fluffy ivory fur attached in his chest, As he rested his arms around the darker hedgehog's neck. They snoozed together for hours in this pleasant position So they can even feel each other's warm bodies and to be able to lessen the chilliness.

The black and red striped hedgehog's closed eyelids twitched, He groaned as he slowly tried to open his scarlet eyes. It was instantly heavy to even open it, Perhaps he had a lack of sleep, And not to mention his long and emotional conversation with his now boyfriend. But it's not the time to stay in bed, He needs to prepare their breakfast, He gently massage his eyelids As he opened them once again. His eyes was looking awfully tired, His eyes were slightly narrowed.

He was now turning his attention into his blue partner, Who's still sleeping peacefully.

A gentle smile crept upon his tanned muzzle, He can now spot how adorable his boyfriend slept..His smile quickly turned into a gloomy frown. Knowing that he once tried to abondon his feelings for this lovely mobian, Why? How can he do such a thing? Didn't he want someone to save him from his dark mess? He was truly blind this whole entire time.. But this time, He will not allow himself to fail once again. He will never lose his loved one this time..

He gave the hero's forehead a sweet peck, Before saying.."Wake up faker.."
The hero groaned, Slightly making a move so he can be able to stretch his arms and legs. Shadow was now released from his grip, He slowly sat up and did the same.

The blue hero finally opened his eyes, Revealing a jade colored orbs that shadow adored so much. His eyes was also filled with weariness, It was obvious that the sleep he had was still not enough for him..He gently rubbed both of his eyes, So he can properly see his sorroundings. His eyes quickly recognized the dark quills that's infront of him, He remembered that he was still in shadow's house. He smiled and leaned into his chest once again, As he nuzzled the ebony hedgehog's soft fur that covered his chest.

The ebony hedgehog was slightly startled at the sudden action of his beloved one, He smiled as he recognized the blue hero. His expression instantly changed to a relaxed one, While he rubbed the hedgehog's back exceedingly
light. He was starting to love his lover's touch, Due to his emotions.. Everytime the blue hedgehog hug or nuzzle him, He can't deny the fact that it was sending satisfaction inside him. He was definitely so in love with this certain blue hedgehog.

He earned a soft purr, Causing him to go crazy inside.. Yes, He was getting a lot of butterflies inside his stomach. It was genuinely adorable, According to the ebony hedgehog.

"Morning.." Said the blue hero who's still nuzzling into his chest fur. "Morning, How did you sleep?" The darker one asked, Using his soft and sweet tempered voice, He don't usually use this voice around other mobians...Except for his partner not just his partner but his best friend, Rouge. And now he's using it to sonic. "Meh, it was good but i don't think it was enough.." The blue one responded, While letting out a soft yawn. It was certainly true though..

"Mhm, You can sleep again after breakfast. I should've bring that conversation initially..Im sorry." The darker one apologized, Even though it was no one's fault He still wanted to apologize for some reason. This caused the blue hedgehog to lift his head up, As he started to gaze upon his dark scarlet eyes once again. But this time, His expression was full of pity..his eyes was also filled with it "Shads..You don't have to apologize, If you didn't start that conversation, Maybe what's happening to us right now will probably won't happen..Im already grateful that we're together now, So don't even blame yourself for something that you should be glad about." The blue hero softly spoke to his lover, While cupping his tanned muzzle.