Chapter 14: I wanna be yours

The two stared at eachother, trying to process what just happened. "So, how are you? is there any events that had happened while i was gone?" Shadow asked out of nowhere, that made sonic turn his attention to his boyfriend "Meh, nothing, it was really boring without you" He replied, shadow smiled at him as he held the blue one's gloved hand "Mhm, now that i'm here...what do you wanna do?" Sonic cannot contain his blush by the way shadow is staring at him, it was...so hot for some reason.

"A date? maybe?" He whispered to him so nobody would hear that they're dating, the ebony smirked. "Where?" He asked, still not removing his grin. "I don't know, to the forest? i mean we could do almost everything there!" Sonic excitedly spoke, nature is their second home, where freedom is in the air and that's what sonic loves, right? "If you say so, let's go?" sonic nodded happily and the both of them exited the cafe.

- - - - -

The two hedgehog stopped at their destination "Hey! I won, and you clearly cheated!" The blue hedgehog playfully argued with his counterpart, shadow just evilly smirked "Do you have any proof?" He pushed the other's face causing sonic to lose his balance and stumbled to the grass. He pouted while glaring at his partner "Is that any way to treat your lover?!"

Shadow just chuckled, and offered his hand to help the upset hedgehog infront of him "Sorry about that love, now should we seal it with a kiss?" Sonic blushed madly "Shut up..." he mumbled. Shadow gave him a peck on the side of his lips. "That's not even a REAL kiss shadz!" the blue hedgehog even complained, shadow could only laugh at his reaction "What do you mean? that was a real kiss"

"You know what i mean-"

"Hm, i'll give you a real one later, but for now i wanna show you a place i found..." He sweetly spoke while leading the blue blur.

- - - - -

Shadow led sonic to a cave, he was confused "Why are we in cave anyway?" sonic asked, shadow held his hand once again so he will not get lost while entering the cave "You'll be surprised later." he smiled at his partner. Sonic stared at his smile, it was genuine enough to trust him that nothing's going to happen.

After a while of walking, they're almost at the location.

Sonic got dazzled by the light, he closed his eyes. But when he opened it again, he was met by the sight of water falls and trees bearing fruits, and also flowers. Shadow was right about him being surprised, there's a lot of chaos too!

Sonic immediately ran inside the place, and approaches the chaos. They get along so well and played with them for a while. He almost forgot about shadow (lmao) "Hey shadz! c'mon let's have fun together!" he yelled at the ebony hedgehog who's watching them from afar, its nice to watch the blue blur always smile that he also forgot that this is supposed to be a date. He walked towards them.

Sonic introduced his new friend chao to his boyfriend, and continued to play with his friend and with his partner. The blue hedgehog is trying to convince shadow to join their games, so he gradually agrees, just for the blue blur and ONLY the blue blur.

The two sat on a hill, where they can watch the sunset together. Sonic's head is resting on top of shadow's shoulder, both of them just trying to relax after a lot fun activities they did like playing with the chaos, eating with them, taking a stroll, and of course racing will not be removed from the list.

Shadow took a glance at his resting partner "Had fun today?" He asked, sonic widely smiled and replied "I very much did, thanks for this shadow. I really love this place" Shadow chuckled, he knew his partner will love this place.Today was definitely fun for the both of them, after missing each other so much? Of course they have to recoup the times that they have missed. "I knew you would." He replied, and kissed his forehead.

"How did the mission go by the way?" The hero asked "Yeah, about that. You might be wondering why i was gone for four days..."

"You bet i am." the hero instantly interrupted his lover "Heh, sorry for that. The commander decided to extend the mission, there was a difficulty that took us two more days to finish it." The ebony hedgehog explained "oh, i was so worried shadz, but i'm glad its nothing serious and you're finally here, with me." Sonic sweetly spoke, shadow looked at him with sparkling eyes. He hug the hero. "Are you okay?" Sonic asked, the ebony hedgehog's response is nuzzling his lover's neck.

Sonic can only smile at shadow's actions so he returned the hug "Maria once told me, that if i found someone that makes me feel special, i have to value them and treat them like a glass...because once it breaks, you'll never see the way you used to see it when it was still brand new."

The two pulled away from the hug, and looked at eachother's orbs once again "And sonic, i think...i found that someone." Shadow added, 'here it is, again. that comforting voice...' sonic thought "A-and...who might that be..?" Sonic asked, a hint of worriness in his voice. Who is he talking about though? did he found someone else, someone who's worth loving than him? "Its you, i promise i will always be there for you, i'll make sure that you are loved and if there's any boundaries in this love we're building, we'll always find a way to defeat it, alright?" shadow said, and suddenly all of sonic's worries faded, his heart melted because of his boyfriend's words.

"Now, shall i give my lover a real kiss?" Shadow playfully asked while hugging the hero's waist, the blue one giggled "No one's stopping you-" Shadow quickly smashed his lips to his boyfriend's.

To Be Continued...

Y'all sorry this is abit late, i was so busy because of trainings and stuff and i didn't get the chance to finish this chapter because its suppose to publish early lmao, but anyways i'll start writing chapter 15 now and hopefully it'll be published maybe tomorrow or the other day, wait maybe not tomorrow cuz its our belt promotion BRO PLEASE WISH ME LUCK