Chapter 06: Sticking With Him

Sonic is laying in the grass, Feeling the relaxing wind. Making him feel more lighten. It was definitely a perfect day for him, No fights, No robots, No eggman. Oh yeah, About eggman. He hasn't attacked yet, Which is really odd for the blue hero. It was one of the reasons why he's always so bored, Without eggman, There's no fun. 

But at the same time, He's also tired and exhausted from all the attacks.

 He had to convince himself to stop over thinking things and enjoy the free vacation, just for today.

While relaxing, He thought about hanging out with his friends. I mean his day will never be completed if he had no friends to hangout with. It is absolutely fun being with your friends all day, and with your family too!

 He took out his phone from his quills and started unlocking it. He had to put on a password, So no one in his house can unlock it of course, He also had his privacy in his own phone too you know. But tails was the only one who was living with him. And he also had the ability to hack anyone's devices.

But he knows that tails wouldn't do that to him, The kid is filled with respect when it comes to his friends. Tails already told sonic about it, That he would never do such a thing.  

He was now scrolling through his contact numbers. And the first number he picked is tails' number. He then messaged tails.

 S: Hey tails! What's up?

T: Hi sonic, I'm doing alright. How about you?

 S: Same here, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go hangout with me? I'm a bit bored out here.

T: Sorry sonic..I think I'm not available right now, I promised cream that I have to stay at her house and hangout with her.

 S: It's okay, Have fun though!

Sonic wasn't that disappointed, After all he still have a lot of friends to ask. He didn't want to waste his time so he contacted all of his friends, And asked the same question.

~Time Skip~  

After asking all of his friend, He just sat there. Feeling lonely. Apparently his friends were really busy, and they don't have any spare time. No one agreed to go and hang out with him. Even amy didn't have a leisure time, She had a sleepover with blaze.

  And the only friend he haven't asked and contacted yet is Shadow. He instantly forgot about the hedgehog, He's not used to being friends with him though. But he wants to try it. And..Make him 'his' Ultimate Life Form.

At that, He went to his contacts. He scrolled for a while, Until his name popped up. He didn't waste his time, And immediately texted him. Giving him a sweet "Hey!"

 Shadow eventually got a 'ding' from his phone, He's in a middle of watching a movie. Since he don't have any ideas on what to do to make his boredom disappear, He's definitely as bored as sonic. Rouge is also busy hanging out with knuckles, Shadow wasn't that surprised. Since rouge has been like this after realizing she loved the red echidna. She was so thrilled after that. Shadow can still remember that day, It was still stuck in his head.

I mean..Seeing his best friend so happy, Makes him feel a lot more better. He never imagined him being this soft towards his friend, Somehow He never expected to have a friend like rouge. She's Positively a good friend when it comes to shadow. 

Before grabbing his phone, He took a quick sip from his tea. It was refreshing after all. He opened his phone, And checked the message. Seeing that sonic had texted him..

  S: Hey!

 SH: Hi

Shadow didn't know how to respond, So he simply gave the hero the coldest "Hi". He thought about being nice to sonic, After that lovely night. Regardless, He was tired of being a jerk to sonic. Now that he had fallen for the cobalt hero, He would promise to keep him away from harm and danger. 'But..Can i manage to keep that promise?' Shadow thought. 'I can't even save maria from perishing...' He felt his heart break, Another flashback had come to bother him again. But he immediately shook that off of his mind. He didn't want to have another break down, Not right now..