Chapter Six 🧡

Chapter Six

Jayden’s POV

“Tobi is still sleeping?”
I asked, looking at the guy. He was still snoring when we were almost done dressing.

“Jeff wake the guy up.”
Jeff rolled his eyes and just kept up knotting his tie.

“You too wake him up. He needs to learn his lesson.”
I laughed out,

“Dude come on now.”
I picked my comb and walked up to Tobi,
I glanced at Jeff who was already laughing as he watched me warm up my hand for the slap that was about to land on Tobi’s back. 

With a swing, I gave him a hot slap on the back and he immediately jumped up with a yelp making Jeff and I laugh the more.

“Come on now. This is pure wickedness.”
Tobi said, jumping from the bed while rubbing his back.

Jeff and I laughed our asses off watching him run out of the room.

“I told him Yesterday to sleep on time, he was busy on his laptop doing whatever.”
I combed my hair and looked at my wrist watch. 
He still has close to thirty minutes to prepare sha.

“He told me about this website he is creating. I am helping too sha.”

“And you guys could not tell me about it?”
I sighed,

“You are the one doing the graphic design now, we are still building it from the crash so calm down.”
I stuffed my notebooks into my bag and looked up when I noticed Jeff was quiet.

 As expected, he was looking down at me like he had something very important to say.

“What?”

He shook his head,

“I was just thinking about Jada.”

I stood up straight, placing my hands in my pocket.

“What’s wrong with her?”
I asked him.

Jeff has been a great help to me and Jada and honestly, I appreciate him every day for it. He was there when the bullying started and he also helped cheer her up during the holiday.

I cannot believe this cruel world that we live in but at least there are better people there who make it a little bearable.

“I was just thinking, what if someone brings it up again?”
I gritted my teeth and my hands folded into a fist.

Jada does not fucking deserve the shit they are putting her through. The worst part about all this is the fact that even though I told dad about what Jada went through, he still decided to leave us here because it is the best school in Nigeria and the word might spread if we leave here.

Mum does not know though. I am sure it will kill her if she does find out so we kept it a secret from her.

But I promise myself, I will see to it personally that no one talks shit about her again.

“I will kill them myself.”

“Jayden calm down. We will bury them together.”
I chuckled and we did our handshake thing.

He smiled and we were about to walk out when Tobi barged in.

How many seconds did this guy use to bathe?

“Guy, you are done?”
Jeff asked and Tobi just rolled his eyes.

“Wait for me jo. I will soon be done.”
I chuckled and sat down on the chair.

“Have you guys seen the new student?”
Tobi suddenly asked while putting on his trousers.

Talking about the new student, is that Jada’s new friend? Anike.