prologue;

"Magnifica!" A round of applause was heard from across the studio

"Magnifica!" A round of applause was heard from across the studio. A young lady crossed her feet together with a gracefully curtsy, "Thank you." She smiled, happy that she had been appreciated.

"Though, It is sad that you will be leaving." The dance instructor frowned, waving a small hand gesture to [Name]. It was her last practice with the other ballerinas in Detroit and it was a melancholy feeling to see the best dancer, since Kate Sullivan, go.

"Oh, But Monsieur Denis." [Name] gasped in comfort as she saw her teacher so sad. [Name] tiptoed gracefully over to her friends who equally had a small frown on their faces like their dance instructor.

"My friends," [name] called which recieved all the other students' attention, "We must not fret from doing what we love just because the pencil has broken."

Everyone chuckled, nodding from one person to another. "I still cannot believe that you're leaving us...?" Stella asked, her french accent was quite noticeable.

"Pumpkin!" A loud voice called from the studio. Every person's head moved to the sound simultaneously from curiosity and surprise. It was Sherry, [Name]'s foster parent, although technically; Sherry was her aunt but after the big unfortunate event that [Name]'s father and Sherry's sister has encountered. The girl became titled as an 'orphan' with no one left but her other relatives.

[Name] lived with Sherry for a while and ended up calling her 'Mom' and Dre 'Brother.'

"I must go!" [Name] frowned before snatching her grey bag that was placed near the large mirrors.

"So long, Farewell!"