twelve;

"Hey mom, can you sign this?" [Name] asked, giving the parent's consent to Sherry

"Hey mom, can you sign this?" [Name] asked, giving the parent's consent to Sherry. "You're going to the forbidden city?" Sherry asked, holding it with one hand while the other held her ice cream. "Oh yeah, Mine too." Dre gasped, grabbing his own inside his bag.

Sherry smirked as she scanned the paper, "I think It's funny that you have to get my permission to go to the forbidden city." Laughed Sherry, grabbing Dre's consent before placing the papers inside her bag. " I got pull in Beijing." The woman joked, but Dre and [Name] didn't laugh. "That's not funny, mom." Said Dre, taking a quick glance at Sherry while the girl continued to look around the market.

Sherry shrugged, taking a scoop from her cup of ice cream. "Oh. Cut it out, grumpy." Sherry replied, [Name] looked at Dre who gave a small sigh, "I'm serious, you two, this ice cream-" Sherry stopped, too stunned to give another comment, "I don't know what they do to it, but it's more flavor-istic." Dre chuckled, so did [Name]. It was funny to see Sherry complimenting things and being so bubbly but to Dre, it was just straight-up annoying.

"What?" Sherry stopped, knowing well those weren't happy chuckles, more like, sarcasm.

"Mom, this is you." Dre turned around to face Sherry, "Oh, My goodness! This ice cream here is so good and everything in China is so much better than everything else-" Dre mocked Sherry, swaying his hips and moving his hands making his sister giggle. "Don't encourage him." Sherry scolded, but that didn't stop [Name] from laughing. Sherry dipped her index finger in the ice cream and wiped it on Dre's forehead making the boy gasp at the sudden cool sensation in his forehead.

"Mom, come on!" Dre frowned, wiping the ice cream off. "First of all, I don't sound like that and I don't move like that." [Name] chuckled even more, seeing that Dre's impression fo Sherry was totally accurate.

"We should've got you some ice cream, it's really good." Sherry mumbled, taking another large scoop of ice cream. [Name] was about to comment when Dre grabbed her arm and called out to Sherry, "Mom, Sis, come on!" [Name] followed Dre, interested in what caught his eyes, he never really liked this place so it's intriguing to see what he's found.

"Dre-" Sherry called, quickly following the young ones.

"Come on!"

"Dre, Wait!" [Name] looked back, almost tripping, before looking back around. "Where are we going?" The girl asked, frowning at the sight of their guardian following them in such worry. "Just follow me," Sherry finally caught up when Dre halted so that he could cross the busy road, "Wait for me, kids! Dre, wait." Dre was clearly impatient, he didn't give any hints to where they were going, didn't wait for Sherry and was clearly excited.

[Name] didn't like the sound of cars honking at their careless acts when they crossed so she held to Dre's arm tight, hoping Sherry was two steps behind them. "Mom!" Dre called, "Stop!"