three;

The woman walked the Parker's to her van to guide them through Beijing

The woman walked the Parker's to her van to guide them through Beijing. It was kind of her to show them around and point to beautiful places, "Look, There's Olympic village! Isn't it Beautiful?" [Name] smiled and looked at the large scenery ahead of her, "Yes!" Sherry smiled before peaking through the small gap of the seat to look at Dre, "I guess there's nothing old in China. Huh, Dre?" [Name] chuckled which earned a small glare from Dre, It made Dre happy to see [Name] laugh and smile but it kinda annoyed him that she'd laugh at him for his sarcastic remarks.

They passed beautiful green parks, where people ride their bikes and children playing, there were also adults dancing and stretching.

[Name]'s fun had to stop when the joy ride halted in front of a building with yellow chinese characters placed on top. Sherry hopped out of the car followed by Dre and [Name], the crowded place made [Name] purse her lips for she wasn't the socialist type of girl, though she had been performing in front of crowds but that was different. [Name] danced, not talked.

"Look at that, Kids!" Sherry placed her hands on her hips before admiring the building, "Beverly hills luxury apartment?" [Name] raised a brow in confusion, "Beverly hills, we always talked about living there, huh?" Dre slightly shook his head and turned to face Sherry, "But I think we talked about the other one, mom." Sherry turned to face her kids before smiling, "I got a good feeling about this." She said before walking away to get their things from the van.

Suddenly, A boy with blonde hair walked over to Dre with a look on his face. "Oh yeah, You're those new dudes from three-o-five!" The boy smiled before shaking hands with Dre, "I'm Harry." Harry introduced himself before waving to [Name], "Hey!" Dre nodded before doing this common handshake with Harry.

"What's up? I'm Dre and this is my sister, [Name]" Dre stuck out his thumb before pointing towards the girl, "Well, technically my cousin but I feel better when calling her sister." Harry smiled and nodded before offering to help with large luggages.

"Thanks, man." Dre thanked before the three went to follow Sherry. As they went through the stairs, Dre kept groaning in pain from the heavy luggage he was carrying. "Welcome to the building, dudes!" [Name] carried a small lugagge while the two carried the more bigger ones.

"Can you please explain this electricity card? B-Because we don't even have these in America!" Sherry begged, following the woman through the small hallway.

"Know any Chinese?" Harry asked, looking at the two. "No, but [Name] does." Dre said, Harry pursed his lips before wiggling his way in front of Dre, "It's China," Harry reminded, "It might not be a bad idea." [Name] nodded and quickly looked out the window to see a small park.

"Harry," She called before pointing out the window, "Oh!" Harry smiled.

"That's our park, You dudes should come!" [Name] looked at Dre who rolled his eyes, the boy grabbed [Name]'s arm before sighing. "Come on, buttercup." Dre often calls [Name] nicknames if he feels the need to agree with something, in an instant, [Name] walked next to Dre.

"Look at my babies," Sherry leaned on the wall to face her children, "Making friends already." Harry walked up to her and held out a hand for Sherry to shake, "Hi, I'm [Name] and Dre's mother." Harry nodded and shook hands with Sherry.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. You can call me, Miss Sherry."

"I'm Harry." Sherry smirked at her kids, proud to be making friends on their first day. "Hi Harry!" The woman walked inside the apartment to get ready while Harry turned to look at the siblings, "So uh..." Harry trailed, "I'll see you dudes later then?" Dre nodded, [Name] gave a small wave before walking inside the apartment.

"Maybe."

"Okay, Cool. Yeah."

[Name] looked around the area, It was still boring and empty. The girl walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, until Sherry's voice boomed from the living room, [Name] didn't even bother to interact.

"Dre, pick up your jacket!" The girl walked towards the living room and was about to walk closer to the scene when Sherry stopped her, "Uh-huh, Baby you are not picking Dre's jacket." [Name] gave an awkward smile before pressing her lips on the cup to take a sip.

"I'm on airplane mode." Sherry laughed at Dre's comment before picking up Dre's jacket. Sherry placed it on the coat rack as her gaze wandered towards Dre and [Name]'s faces.

"It's jet lag." Though, she cannot ignore the feeling of feeling bad. Sherry went up to Dre and mentioned [Name] to come over as she hugged both teens, "I know baby, I got it too." Sherry lifted up their faces using their chins before smilimg, "But we can't go to sleep, instead we're gonna be up until two AM." [Name] pursed her lips and gently pulled away "You guys have school tomorrow."

[Name] can stay up until two in the morning but they haven't gotten good sleep so she's not even sure if she can stay awake for dinner.

"Dre!" In an instant, Dre turned around to look at his mom but instead found [Name] looking back towards the bathroom. "Can you please find the maintenance man? I-I need to take a shower and the hot water's not working!" Dre quickly nodded, before running away "Yep!"

[Name] walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door, "Is there anything you want me to do, Mom?" she asked, she's been dying to go to the park to get fresh airs and maybe even make new friends.

"No, punpkin. You can go and spend time with Harry or at the park!" [Name] scoffed and smirked, "Testing Dre's communications skills, I see." The girl crossed her arms and leaned on the door, "You know it." Sherry laughed.

"I'll be with Harry in the park, maybe. Tell Dre if he asks."

"Okay, Have fun!"