twent four;

"Mom," [Name] called, Sherry was in the living room with her laptop

"Mom," [Name] called, Sherry was in the living room with her laptop. The girl was debating whether she should tell Sherry or not, about her love life? "I-I'm home." She muttered, Sherry could sense this energy from a mile away. "What's wrong, Baby?" [Name] shook her head, after the tournament, maybe.

"It's okay, I'm just worried." Sherry sighed, the woman closed her laptop and walked towards the worried girl. "Don't worry, Baby, I am too." It was about the tournament. It was a few days away and gosh, who knows what's going to happen!
The once confident girl deflated, though she trusted Cheng, what about the other competitors?

"Thank you, Mr. Han." Sherry whispered, closing the door to where Dre was sleeping peacefully in his bed.

Finally, A normal day!
[Name] sat down next to Sherry as they eat lunch outside, it was crowded but they were able to eat peacefully, that was until Dre was staring intently at [Name].

"Uhm...Dre?" [Name] asked, kind of weirded out by her brother doing this weird motion with his head.

"There is no such thing as fortune cookies in China?" Sherry asked in disbelief, not noticing Dre's weird stare at [Name].

"Dre, Please be careful crossing the street." Sherry reminded, "You scared the life out of me the other day. Pedestrians do not have the right-of-way." Said Sherry.

[Name] got sick of trying to gain Sherry's attention so she stared back at Dre, Now Sherry noticed, staring at the two; wondering if they're going to kill each other with their stares or telepathically communicating to which weirded her out.

"And the symbols. I can't get the symbols right on the bathrooms!" Sherry again complained, "I stay walking into the men's restroom."

"The other day I walked in, there was this ninety year old chinese man." It was weird how Sherry was the one complaining when Dre never liked the country, though she never really said she hated the country, just tired of all these language barrier and shit.

"You two, please stop that! You look crazy!" The two snapped out of their staring and chuckled at each other, "Here, Eat your noodles!" Sherry frowned as she gently pushed the noodles towards Dre.

"Come on, Buttercup!" Dre shouted as the two headed towards Mr. Han's residence. [Name] assisted Mr. Han by helping Dre to split and arch his back, sometimes even buying some food for their quick snacks.