eleven;

"Have fun!" Sherry yelled, waving goodbye to her children

"Have fun!" Sherry yelled, waving goodbye to her children. "We won't!" [Name] waved back, Dre only chuckled shaking his head before both walked inside the school gate.

It was still early so [Name] and Dre decided to wander around school, separately. "I'm not feeling good," [Name] lets out a painful sigh, "You sure you don't want me to come with you?" Asked Dre, placing a hand on his sister's back.

"Yeah." [Name] nodded, Dre smiled before walking away. [Name] probably needs her alone time, probably in her period but her period isn't going to be back until next month, she already had her period so we can't blame menstrual cycle for her mood.

As the two separated, [Name] looked around classroom to classroom, few students here and there, laughing and talking.

Though, she can't take her mind off of their conversation yesterday. 'Jealousy and Despise?' she thought, what does it mean? it was her words but what does she really mean her despise? she doesn't hate Cheng that much anymore, less than they first met I suppose.

"Oh?" A voice gasped, [Name] looked at the source of the voice to see Liang and Zhuang. They were carrying their bags, probably just arrived. "Look, Zhuang. It's twinkle toes!" Liang stated, pointing at [Name] while chuckling. "What happened to Cheng?" Zhuang asked, innocently looking at [Name]. "What do you mean?" She asked, "He was in a very bad mood. This morning, he didn't want to walk with us to school." Said Zhuang, visibly worried about his friend. "Where is he?" [Name] asked, walking closer to the boys.

"We just told you, girl. He wasn't with us." Liang rolled his eyes, "Okay, Dumbass." The girl scoffed, not really happy with his response. "I was just asking."

[Name] walked away, leaving the two boys feeling, somewhat, guilty.

The bell rang, everyone started parting ways, going to their classroom. As the girl walked to the third isle towards Houyi, she saw Cheng with a bored look. The boy was playing with his mechanical pencil, pushing the lead out before pushing it back in. [Name] gave him a confused look, staying in place for a few seconds before Cheng noticed her. The girl was about to give Cheng a smile before the boy gave her a secret middle finger under his desk, [Name] noticed and so she scoffed before sitting next to Houyi, "Good morning, [Name]!" The boy cheerily waved, looking at the girl with a smile on his face.

The girl waved, "Here, Mrs. Po asked me to give this to you." said Houyi, pushing a total of six books on her desk. "Oh, thank you."

As the class went on, Cheng would sometimes flick or place a paper with saliva on the back of [Name]'s neck secretly, just in time before the teacher turns around. [Name] would sometimes slap Cheng's hand away before he can do so. "Are you sure you don't like Cheng?" Asked Houyi, whispered to the girl's ears with his left hand covering the side of his mouth, careful to say his words. "Yeah, is it not obvious?" The girl raised an eyebrow, confused.

"No, because it looks like you two are flirting." Houyi whispered, [Name] furrowed her brows, turning angry real quick. "Like I'd save his ass in a fight, I'm the one probably fighting with him." The boy smirked, nodding so that him and [Name] won't get caught by the teacher.

"I will be passing these parents' consent papers for 'The Forbidden City' tour next week." The teacher smiled, passing papers to the front student before they destributed it backwards to the students behind them and it goes until finally, [Name] had one. The girl wasn't really sure if it was only her class but she knows Dre probably has one too.

"Let's be in the back of the bus!" Houyi whispered to his friends behind him, [Name] looked down, staring at the paper in her hands.

"Dre, do you have one too?" [Name] asked, showing the consent paper to Dre. "Yeah, I do actually." Dre smiled, mentioning to the papers in his bag. "Let's sit next to each other!" Dre nodded, smiling at the girl but his smile was kind of off. "Hey, What's wrong?" [Name] asked, tilting her head to look at Dre's face. "It's nothing, buttercup." Of course, the girl didn't buy whatever he was selling.

"Was it Cheng?" Dre stood still, not wanting to worry his sister. "I told you, I'm okay." With that, Dre walked away, leaving [Name] standing still. The girl stared at his brother's figure with an angry expression, not at Dre, but to a certain someone.

The girl gripped her bag before putting the papers in between her books so it doesn't fold or crumple. The girl turned her heel, walking around the building to find Cheng. 'I swear,' [Name] exhaled, not wanting to explode any minute. [Name] sat down on a bench, her appetite was now completely gone.

"What are you doing, twinkle toes?" A familiar voice called, [Name] looked up to see Cheng. The boy's face was bored, at least, that's what [Name] described it as. Cheng's lips were frowned, his eyes half-lidded and his brows furrowed. "I want to talk to you." She said, staring at Cheng. "There's nothing to talk about." Cheng stated, "You literally placed papers with your saliva on the back of my neck," [Name] angrily stated, opening her bag before pulling out a dry crumbled up paper filled with wet papers inside, just so it doesn't rip apart in her bag.

"Do you know how disgusting it felt?" She asked, Cheng shook his head and chuckled, his hands in his pockets. "You-" The girl stopped herself before chuckling, in an instant, she grabbed Cheng's violet colored collar; pulling him closer. "I swear to God, I want to literally punch you." The boy grunted, pushing away from the girl. "Keep your hands to yourself, weirdo!" Cheng growled, glaring at the girl.

"Second, I thought we agreed that you'd never touch Dre." [Name] said, coughing from the sudden push. "He was in Meiying's lunch practice!" Cheng defended, feeling quite annoyed by the girl. "Bullshit." [Name] scoffed, crossing her arms. "What can I do to make you stop bullying my brother, besides separating him with Meiying." [Name] noted, knowing that plan didn't work.

Before Cheng could answer, the bell rang. "You have the whole week to think about it, plus the weekend." [Name] threatened.

"Think fast or I promise you, I'll beat your ass."