sixteen;

The cold air was filled with intensity

The cold air was filled with intensity. Cheng stared into Mr. Han's eyes, surpised that someone stopped him. Mr. Han folded Cheng's arm and pushed him, Cheng stumbled backwards with his friends catching him.

Dre and [Name] watched, their minds filled with curiosity. Suddenly, Dre fell to the ground. "Ah, Dre!" [Name] gasped, quickly grabbed Dre's shoulders, trying to help him up. Mr. Han noticed and so he walked over, but I guess Cheng wasn't satisfied.

Cheng launched a kick towards Mr. Han but the maintenance man caught it, surprising [Name]. The girl's eyes widen and watched as Cheng struggles to move his leg away from thhe maintenance man's grip.

Mr. Han pushed Cheng off, the boy stumbling backwards before one of the older boys threw a punch, only for Mr. Han to dogde it all, not throwing a punch back.

[Name] saw one of Cheng's friends running of to Dre. The girl stood up and before, Zhao, threw a punch. [Name] twirled and lifted her left leg to kick Zhao in the chin. Once [Name] stopped, she looked at  Zhao, stumbling back, "Huh." [Name] sighed in confusion, not knowing she can do that. Not too long after, she then saw another boy running her way, trying to defend Zhao.

After sending the first kick, [Name] smirked and leaped behind the boy, she courtesies as he threw a punch and leaped as he tried crouching down to try and stumble her down.

Mr. Han noticed, looking at the girl in surprise, "Do Not Hurt!" [Name] looked at the man, as he dodged two punches at once by arching his back. 'Dodge.' The girl mentally noted.

Mr. Han stood straight back up only for the two boys head-butting each other, The others stumbled back, [Name] pushed the boy back and quickly ran over to Mr. Han in case they decided to fight for more.

Mr. Han stared at the group, observing. The maintenance man placed his wrist ontop of the other, crossing, doing an X position using his hands.

Liang and the other boy looked at each other for a moment, finally noticing that they were the last men standing. The boy next to Mr. Han sent out a kick but as always, the man dodged it before the boy sent out a punch but missed. Mr. Han grabbed the boy's arm and used his other hand to extend to his face so that Mr. Han was protected by the boy. [Name] quickly looked at Liang, feeling betrayed after their bonding with Cheng, Zhuang and Meiying. Liang's eyes showed guilt but quickly recovered when he saw his friends being thrown to the ground, Liang sent a quick on for the girl to leap away, Liang accidentally kicking Mr. Han's held captive in the stomach. The boy groaned before Mr. Han pushed him away as Liang sent out another punch.

[Name] ran over to Dre, feeling quite tired from all this fighting so she tried her best to check any injuries on Dre.

Mr. Han dodged every kick, punch, and round-house kick, Anything you can imagine when being in a fight. One boy fell inside a can before falling back, Cheng looked around, his friends on the ground either groaning or trying to get back up.

Cheng ran towards Mr. Han and tried kicking him but the man noticed, The maintenance man twisted an older boy's arm and pushed him over to Cheng, both being sent to the ground.

Cheng fell right next to [Name] making her gasp, although the girl felt guilty, she had no use in helping him. The maintenance man grabbed Zhuang's arm and twirled him around, a lot slower than a twirl actually, hitting other boys who dared to walk closer to him.

A small pause, [Name] sighed in guilt, watching as check rub the back of his head. "Are you okay, Cheng?" The didn't answer, feeling too angry to talk or just straight up guilty. [Name] quickly averted her gaze from Cheng to Dre who was groaning, [Name] can feel his bruises throbbing.

I guess the fight wasn't over because Zhuang groaned when an older boy ran towards Mr. Han. Let's not write every details, It might be entertaining in the movie but in a book? Let's just say everyone left without real bruises and just straight up wasted their energy. Except for one kid, Cheng. Mr. Han wasn't the one who bruised his eye but it was one of his friends whose leg extended as Cheng approached, accidentally meeting with one's shoe.

Mr. Han panted for air, he walked towards [Name], watching her panicked look before gazing away to Dre looking like he was about to pass out.

"You, Help them. I, help your brother." [Name] gasped in shock, looking at Mr. Han who carried Dre carefully. "What?" Both siblings asked in shock, "Why would you ask her to help them? They attacked her, Me!" Dre said, not having the energy to actually shout.

"I order." Mr. Han then walked away, "Fine." [Name]'s stomach was suddenly filled with a weird sensation. The girl turned around to see Cheng still on the ground, more injured than everybody else.

"Come on," [Name] sighed, grabbing Cheng's arm and guiding him to wrap his arm around her neck. "Stay away." Cheng breathe out, coughing as he tried pushing her away. "Let me help you god dammit!" [Name] snapped, her mood finally changing from panicked to upset.

"You boys! Get up and help me bring him to his house." Knowing Mr. Han is on her side, all the boys quickly stood up and tried helping Cheng.

"Where does he live?" The girl asked, "I'm not telling you where I live!" Cheng shouted back, "He needs a hospital!" Liang responded, "A black eye has never killed anyone," [Name] yelled, she stopped, finally placing her right hand on Cheng's waist. "As far as I'm aware." The boys groaned, "I'm kidding, come on. An ice pack will help lessen the pain."

It might not be the right time, But Cheng's friends started cooing and giggling.

"I'll show you the way to Cheng's house! But I don't think we'll be able to open it without his keys which is in his bag." [Name] sighed, not wanting to be surrounded by idiots all afternoon.

"Go on," Cheng kept quiet, not having the energy to protest.

Hey, Hey, Hey! I'm back, sorry for the slow update. I have a lot going on in my personal life but I'll probably post maybe two or three chapters tonight! Anyways, Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts!