twenty;

"Let's try that one!" [Name] pointed towards a stand with pastries, "Oh, What's this?" [Name] asked, Cheng sighed as he opened his wallet once again

"Let's try that one!" [Name] pointed towards a stand with pastries, "Oh, What's this?" [Name] asked, Cheng sighed as he opened his wallet once again. The poor boy was half-regretting telling the girl he'd buy anything because he was almost out of cash. Though, He can't blame her. The system goes; Cheng would introduce [Name] to some small games or foods, [Name] likes it, he pay once more.

"Those are Qiaoguo," Cheng answered, eyeing the girl whose eyes were filled with stars as she stared at the pastries, "So..Like mooncakes?" Cheng shrugged, not really knowing what that was.

"Can we try some?" [Name] asked, slowly turning to Cheng. Shy that maybe she was asking for a little too much, "Sure." Cheng chuckled before paying for one box.

The two had their little bonding by walking around and even laughing at some kids who were getting scolded.

The talked, she was the same inside as him, from the same kind..

Cheng was about to take a bite of his fish designed Qiaogou when he spotted [Name] staring at his pastry.

[Name] looked back at her leaf designed pastry, looking back at the box in her hand to spot no more fish. Cheng's heart melted a little, before [Name] held the leaf designed pastry near Cheng's face.

"Can we trade? I like yours better." Cheng chuckled and shrugged, "They literally have the same filling," Cheng explained, "Is that a no?" Cheng rolled his eyes and carefully placed the fish mooncake in her mouth, seeing that she was struggling to grab the fish mooncake with both her hands full.

BOOM!
at last, the fireworks has begun.

"Woah!" [Name]'s eyes widen at the beautiful sight in the sky. The boy smiled as he stared at the booming fireworks, lots of people gasped and cheered.

"Ah...right, about your brother." Cheng scratched his head before popping the last bite of his mooncake, "What about him?" [Name] asked.

"I haven't seen him today," [Name] raised a brow at him for his mysterious curiosity, "N-Not that I'm looking for a fight!" [Name] sighed and shrugged, not wanting to tell and spill the secret.

"He was training with Mr. Han after he was threatened by your teacher, what's his name again..?" Cheng frowned, "Ah! Right, Mr Li." [Name] flicked her fingers and looked at Cheng, "Sorry." Cheng mumbled, "I don't blame you. The tournament- I mean, but for everything else...I'll split it up with you and the boys." Cheng pursed his lips making [Name] laugh for a moment.

"I had fun." [Name] smiled, grabbing Cheng's arm and pulling him towards an open bench. "Me too," Cheng smiled, watching as [Name] kicked her shoes off, "but my wallet sure isn't." The boy mumbled making the girl looked at him with her face perplexed.

"What?" [Name] asked, Cheng flinched and quickly placed his hands behind his head as he leaned back. "Nothing." [Name] chuckled before turning her attention back to her aching heel. Cheng waited for the girl, looking around only to see Dre from a distance, walking away from the theater.

"Shit, my feet is killing me-..." [Name] stopped mid-sentence when Cheng stood up, "What was he doing inside the theater?" [Name] eyes widen because she knows for a fact, why Dre was inside the theater.

"Wait, was he with..?" In an instant, Cheng forgot he had someone with him because the boy quickly sprinted towards the theater. "Cheng, wait!" [Name] quickly grabbed her shoe before trying to follow Cheng, it wasn't much luck because as she was trying to fit her foot inside the shoe, she stumbled towards a boy who was drinking water.

With that, [Name] gasped as the warm water hit her shoulders and chest along with the boy's chest. "I'm so sorry!" The boy gasped, looking at [Name] in worry. There she stood, with worry and sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Here." [Name] offered a handkerchief to the boy who gladly accepted it, [Name] didn't even bother grabbing the handkerchief back as she walked back to the bench.

There she waited, a minute passed. Soon five, ten, even twenty minutes later.

"Ah shit, I couldn't find him..." Cheng walked towards the scene, scratching his head in aggrivation. "Take me home, please?" [Name] begged, Cheng furrowed her brows at the girl. "Wait, You didn't even try one of-..." Cheng tilted his head to see the girl's makeup smudged, her dress was moist and her expression..hurt.

"I-I.., I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-..." Cheng's heart "!" once he saw her face with such pain. "Let me uh, walk you home." Cheng offered a hand to [Name], [Name] stared at Cheng's hand for a moment not wanting to grab it but there was this urge to feel his hand in hers.

Cheng gently pulled the girl up as they silently walked away from the crowd, it was time that they head home.

Sorry for the slow updates!! I have a lot going on,,,