twenty five;

Alas, the tournament day has finally arrived

Alas, the tournament day has finally arrived. [Name] felt so nervous that she didn't even bother changing into some decent clothes, just some random shirt and shorts along with shoes.

"Got your money ready?" Bolin smirked, raising his twenty yuan. "You know it." Chao nodded, sitting next to Nana. Houyi and the others sat a row back, whilst Sherry sat next to [Name] on the front row, the girl sitting away from Meiying, trying to distant herself to which Meiying frowned.

The room started to get crowded, Harry finally arrived, "Hi!" Sherry smiled, waving at Harry and Meiying.

Finally, The lights turned on and revealed the competitors. "There he is!" Bolin wooed, pointing at Dre only for [Name] to smack him away making the others laugh.

"LET THE TOURNAMENT BEGIN!"

First up, it was Cheng and another boy. Cheng strikes, the boy dodges, and again to which he finally roundhouse kicked the boy sending him laying down.

Cheng turned around, [Name]'s eyes never leaving his figure. The boy raised his head, the two locked eyes, for a moment before Cheng smirked, sending a quick wink to the girl before confidently walking away. [Name]'s face quickly reddens, her friends behind her noticed and started to tease her by poking and saying things in her ears like, 'You saw that' or 'Man, that boy is so ready.'

BUT READY FOR WHAT?

Sherry's eyes widen and so did Harry's, "You-" [Name] shook her head at Harry and pressed a finger to her lips, "Let's talk after!" Sherry smiled and wiggled her shoulders, not really knowing Cheng and his history with them but is excited to meet him whilst Harry looked at her in shock.

Finally, Dre walked towards a mat with this other boy wearing a green unifrom. "That's my brother!" [Name] squealed, Everyone except for Bolin and Nana, cheered for Dre. The two bowed, the flag goes and the boy in green strikes! Dre dodged, watching as the boy in green uniform wasted his energy but only for Dre to get a warning from running out of the mat.

Again, The boy strikes but this time; Dre got hit. The boy strikes, Dre ran and got another warning. Zhao got one point, "Come on, Dre!" [Name] frowned, "I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the rules." Houyi frowned only for [Name] to sigh.

First round; Dre strikes this time sending the boy back. Yes, One point! Everyone cheered, Mr. Han helped the boy up and Dre looked around, a smile on his face.

Everyone laughed as they watch the large Television,?, Dre's funny face showed up, "Come on, Baby!" Sherry clapped.

The flag waved and so another round begins! The two stood still, they eyes never leaving until the boy strikes, Dre hits and and he wins!

[Name] and Sherry gets up and cheered, "YEAH!" Dre cheered.

Another team; The fighting Dragons.
Liang fought the boy in blue uniform, the boy dodged his every attack only for Liang to jump and kick both his feet on the boy's chest sending them both back but Liang got back up with ease, the boy in blue stayed on the ground.
Liang's first point!