one;

"Honestly, [Name]!" Sherry sighed in relief, "I still can't believe how you talk like that, Does everyone in the studio talk like that?" Sherry asked

"What? No!" [Name] answered whilst shaking her head to disagree, "It's something we'd do to playfully mock Monsieur Denis but it kinda stuck with us, you know?" Sherry lifted her brows in realization before nodding in understanding.

"Mademoiselle Celestine also taught us French when she had the time."

"Oh, They were the ones who invited us to their wedding!" Sherry beamed with joy.

[Name] nodded at the thought of the Aubert's perfect wedding, "I'm glad you continued to take three years of Ballet, At least it's not a waste of money." Sherry huffed, thinking about Dre who's too lazy to even go to one after school session. The two were walking back home, the ballet studio wasn't that far from the Parker's so they had no reason to call an uber.

Sherry lifted her arm to fix her bag that was slightly slipping from her shoulder while [Name] enjoyed taking off her hair pins from her hair. It made her feel free because from the last few hours, she felt like her hair was gonna be pulled off by the tight bun Sherry did on her hair. Sherry got to be reminded that [Name]'s hair was not as thick as theirs for she was half- [nationality].

"Dre!" Sherry shouted as soon as she saw Dre's jacket on the floor, "Yeah, Mom?" Dre called. The sound of heavy footsteps running down the stairs made it crystal clear that Dre had been waiting for them to come home, "Hey, Buttercup." Dre smiled as soon as he saw his [cousin/sister] taking off her ballet shoes.

[Name] was about to reply, instead Sherry beats her to it, "How many times do I have to tell you? Pick up your jacket!" [Name] closed her left eye and gritted her teeth in cringe to see her foster-mother shout as soon as she got home. "I'll get it!" [Name] called as quickly as she can before shoving her shoes ontop of the shoe rack.

"Ugh, baby-" Before Sherry could scold her, [Name] had already placed Dre's jacket and placed it on the coat stand. "Whatever." Sherry lifted her hands in surrender as she proceeds to head over to their small living room, "Make sure you two are fully packed for tomorrow!" Sherry shouted making Dre and [Name] chuckle before the two went sprinting up the stairs to their separate rooms.

The next morning, [Name] had waken up early to double check her things in case she missed something important whilst her brother, as always, slept in.

"[Name], Wake your brother!" Sherry called from the kitchen. Other family members has offered to help, others were the cooks and others helped move boxes and couches to the U-haul truck. "Pumpkin, make sure to eat!" Grandad Parker smiled, standing by the stairs with a small smile.

[Name] bobbed her head in acknowledgment, feeling quite happy that everyone is in a happy and energetic mood. In an instant, [Name] rushed towards Dre's room. Knowing her brother, he was probably too lazy to lock his room so the girl barged right in the boy's room along with quickly jumped on his bed.

Dre woke up in a shaking manner, "Come on, [Name]!" Dre groggily snapped, kicking his sister's leg to push her off the bed, "Mom asked me to wake you." [Name] defended herself, ignoring Dre's foot pushing and kicking.

"That's not how you wake someone!" Dre sleepily sat up before weakly threw his pillow at [Name], "Let's be real for a minute, I tried waking you up gently, but it always fails."

The siblings continued to playfully argue their way to the kitchen where breakfast was held, Few boxes here and there but everything was completely empty. No more pictures hanging on the wall, no more clocks, anything you can think of that decorated your house that made it home was no more and was now placed inside a box.

[Name] has finished washing the dishes while Dre was hugging the blue luggage, playfully pushing himself from one area to another, the sound of the wheels rolling were quite annoying for the girl for the reason that Dre has been at it for 20 minutes.

Dre looked at the door frame, his gaze went up and up until he saw a black marking. Was he really going to leave the place he grew up in?

11/13/07 - Daddy Died

Quickly, Dre stood up and walked over to a shelve that was full of useless pencils and papers.

"Kids, You ready?" Sherry called, "Yeah, One second!" [Name] and Dre synced, The two looked at each other in shock before laughing. "Kids, I am so excited!" Sherry squealed in excitement as she grabbed another bag and placed it ontop of the other bag she was strolling around.

"It's like we're brave pioneers on a quest," Sherry couldn't stop smiling at the thought of moving to China, "To start a new life in a magical new land." [Name] grabbed her backpack with all her carry-able essentials before rushing to see what Dre was up to.

"You could say that." Dre nonchalantly agreed, tuning out his mother by listening to the song playing on his headset.

"Dre?"

"Yeah?" [Name] looked at Dre, who was marking his height on the door frame. "Look, This was when we had our first tooth knocked out!" [Name] laughed, gently pushing Dre away to point at the marking that was marked lower than Dre's height.

Dre laughed, remembering how they got their tooth knocked out together. It wasn't their fault, they got scared because they watched a horror movie despite the fact Sherry told them not to. As the jumpscare popped out, the two went to hug each other but instead, they head-bumped each other knocking their front tooth out.

"Mark my height!" [Name] said, looking at Dre for his answer.

Moved to China

Moved to China

Moved to China••Moved to China