ten;

Same day, The people around the park decided to call it a day but to [Name] and Cheng, it only just begun

[Name] stared at Cheng before pulling her headphones out. The song in her headphones blasted from her phone in her pocket. "What's this between us?" Cheng questioned. Without another word, Cheng launched a punch towards the girl, but luckily she dodged.

"Somewhere between jealousy and despise." Answered [Name], smiling and quickly sending out a kick. The girl's eyes widen at the sight of Cheng smirking in front of her, he had blocked her kick by catching her leg. [Name] scoffed, trying to pry her leg away from him but he only pushed her away. The girl leaped in order to avoid getting thrown to the ground.

There was something between them. Cheng wanted so much but to see her on the ground, [Name] wanted less but to see Cheng with bruises. At the same time, both wanted to see each other fighting for victory.

"HA!" Cheng yelled out, throwing a roundhouse kick. [Name] arched her back to dodge the kick before lifting her right leg, hitting Cheng on the chin. The bully stumbled backwards, his face expressed relief as if he was enjoying himself. Cheng stood back up by throwing his feet forward, bringing his body up. "You don't give up do you, twinkle toes?" Cheng questioned, the two circling each other. Cheng puffed his chest, walking in a circle while [Name] kept pointing her toes while she walked, small steps.

"You're my motivation." Cheng gave a small genuine smile, [Name] noticed. The day was getting dim, the fight ended with smiles on their faces. Both forgetting their problems with one another, simply because they have finally let go of their negative emotion.

[Name] stopped in her tracks, finally relaxing her feet before walking closer to the big, bad wolf for she was red. "Can't we just get along?" [Name] mumbled waiting for an answer while he looked down, "I don't want to say, I hate you. But we're already here." Cheng said.

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Let's just say, this is not how I planned it, but it's turned out better than I hoped."

"With me?" [Name] asked, her mind was full and her heart beating with such contempt that she wanted to kick Cheng to the ground. It was not hate but it's also nothing more than despise. The boy kept quiet again, he was at lose words.

[Name] stopped in front of Cheng, her curious eyes wandered from Cheng's shoes to his raven hair. "Cheng?" The boy ignored the girl as he stared into her eyes, wanting to see Meiying's gentle eyes but was met with curious ones.

The boy huffed before staring to walk away, leaving the girl alone.

"Hey! Did you forget about me or something?" The [hair colored] haired shouted, following the bully. "Don't follow me." Cheng finally had the courage to speak english, it was weird for him to speak english but since he was the top of the class, he was rather-fluent, in the language. Minus the accent.