Mile High Club | M

Demi took a glance at Odell, biting down on her lip as he fidgeted in his seat. She glanced down his body, a smirk tugging at her lips once she noticed the tent in his pants. She leant over to him, sliding her hand up his thigh. She found it amusing how he instantly tensed under her touch.

"You horny, Baby?" she pressed her lips to his ear, beginning to lightly nibble on his earlobe. His jaw clenched as he released a strangled breath. "Meet me in the restroom" she flashed him a wink and then stood from her seat.

It was in that moment that Odell was thankful to be on a private jet. Demi, his girlfriend of nearly a year, was currently touring the United States. She had just performed in Dallas and they were making their way to Miami. Demi's entire team were on the flight but that didn't put him off what he was about to do at all. For some reason, he found it less awkward than if he was around complete strangers.

He took a quick glance around, catching the gaze of Kelsey who flashed him a smirk. He felt his cheeks heat up as he headed up towards the restroom. He found it a little harder to walk due to the hardness between his legs. Odell was surprised to find that the restroom was larger than on a commercial flight. There was a lot more room to move around. There was even a shower in the corner which is where he found Demi. She was already naked, the water pelting down her body. The ache below Odell's waist just grew worse as he watched her, her hands roaming over her body. He slid his tongue over his lip as he locked the door, catching Demi's attention.

"Hi Baby" a smirk graced her lips as she leant against the door. "If you're gonna join me, you'll need less clothes" he swallowed hard at the way she eyed him, her voice was deep which he found insanely sexy. He was quick to remove his shirt, pushing his sweatpants down his legs. He wrapped his hand around his hard dick as he met Demi's lustful gaze. "Come here" she lifted her finger and signalled him over. "I want you!" Odell took slow steps towards her, sliding his hand along his dick. Demi stumbled back into the shower so Odell could step under the flow of water. Their eyes locked as Demi removed Odell's hand from his dick and quickly replaced it with her own. A low grunt slid from the back of Odell's throat, his hands resting on the wall beside Demi's head as she moved her hand along him. "You like that, Baby?"

"Fuck Dem!" her lips twitched into a smirk.

"Kiss me" he didn't hesitate, leaning down to wrap his lips with hers. She licked along his bottom lip and effortlessly slid her tongue into his mouth. Her thumb lightly caressed the tip of his dick. Pulling away for air, Demi lifted her fingers up to her lips and licked them clean of pre-cum. His eyes instantly darkened. Demi's stomach clenched with desire as he sunk to his knees, kissing his way down her chest and stomach. Heavily panting, she watched as he lifted her leg over his shoulder and then leant in to kiss her aching sex. "Fuck!" her hands gripped his damp curls as his tongue lapped at her juices. A gasp slipped from her lips as he delicately began to caress her clit, two of his fingers now pressing into her soaking core. "O, please..." her head dropped back against the wall and her back arched as he pushed two fingers into her, curling them to press against her g-spot. Demi could feel her high building, the familiar clenching occurred in her lower belly.

"Cum on my fingers, Baby Girl" her legs shook, her grip tightened on Odell's curls as she struggled to stand. Her focus blurred as she came undone, biting down on her lip to stifle her loud cries of pleasure. "Good girl!" he pressed a soft kiss to her hipbone, continuing to gently thrust his fingers into her. "I love you" a smile spread across her face as he kissed back up her body, licking along her breasts. Her arms wrapped around his neck as his hands grabbed her thighs and lifted her so she'd wrap her legs around his waist. He kept her pressed into the wall, kissing along her neck as he pressed the tip of his erection against her still sensitive pussy. "You ready, Baby?" she grumbled a reply as she nodded, still slightly dazed from her previous climatic high. She moaned down his ear, gripping at his curls as he eased into her. "Fuck!" his hands moved to hold her ass as he thrust into her. His movements at first were gentle, his lips pressing sloppy kisses in the nape of her neck. Her light moans down his ear turned him on immensely and it made him thrust harder into her.

"Odell..." his name repeatedly slid off her tongue as she felt her climax building. "I-I..." she lightly bit on his shoulder, unable to form a sentence as she climaxed, her nails lightly digging into his shoulders. Her hot breath hit against his neck as her body shook in his grip. "Fuck!" her vaginal walls clamped around him, pushing him closer to his own climax.

"Shit Demi" her fingers tangled in his curls as she relaxed back into the wall, panting as he continued to pound into her. His grip tightened on her ass as he thrust deep into her until he was climaxing, shooting his load deep inside her. He heavily panted as he pressed his face into her neck, keeping his grip tight on her ass as he remained inside her, slowly coming down from his high. "I love you" her lips tugged into a smile as she tried to settle her rapid breathing.

"I love you too" he pressed a kiss to Demi's temple and then pressed his forehead to hers. "You fuck me so good" he laughed, managing to remove himself from inside her. "Welcome to the mile high club, Baby" Demi's legs shook as Odell lowered her to the floor, he kept his hands on her waist until she managed to steady herself.

"You good, Baby?" he lightly caressed her jaw.

"Mmm, I'm good" she giggled as he leant down to kiss her. "Help me wash off" his lips twitched into a smirk.

"Gladly" Demi bit down on her lip as she stepped back under the stream of water. Odell moved to stand behind her, his hands roaming delicately along her body. She moaned as his hand dipped between her legs, his lips attacking her neck with sloppy kisses. Demi wasn't surprised at all to feel him pressing into her lower back. "I fucking love you" her lips twitched at the corners as she relaxed back into him, only standing because of his hand that was fondling her bundle of nerves.

——

Welcome 🤗
So this book is gonna consist of one shots about Odell and Demi (if you hadn't already guessed by the title 😅 ) I've already written quite a few mature ones so be prepared! 🥵