Chapter 2

For the first time in I don't know how long, I was eager to get out on stage. I sort of believed Harry Styles when he said he was my new regular, and God I hoped that he meant it.

It's been a while since I've had a regular that wasn't 50 years old with nothing remotely attractive about him other than the lump of cash in his wallet.

Harry, on the other hand, was giving me bedroom eyes all night as I served his table and the ones that he deemed worthy enough to stay. And not only that, but he was the very last person to leave the club.

I think the only reason Chris didn't kick him out was that he must have consulted Luke at the bar to find out how much money he was spending...which just about equaled the cover charge.

He told me he would see me tonight, and I was banking on that as I dressed myself in a sort of bondage-style one-piece tonight. My arms were covered by the long sleeves and my breasts weren't necessarily on total show, but it was more or less the most provocative set I owned and it made me feel amazing.

When it was my turn to go out I waited behind the curtain to listen to the song Shaun the DJ decided to play for me, and I could feel my cheeks flushing at the lyrics I was able to make out

When it was my turn to go out I waited behind the curtain to listen to the song Shaun the DJ decided to play for me, and I could feel my cheeks flushing at the lyrics I was able to make out. A woman was definitely moaning in the background, that much I could hear just fine.

"Jesus Christ, Shaun," I muttered to just myself before finding my way out on stage, and I could immediately feel that the energy was different tonight. It was stronger, darker somehow. I think the moaning woman might have had something to do with that, but I was shamelessly feeding off of it.

I tried not to smile too much when I tried to keep my expression sultry, but I could hear Claudia screaming for me to fuck her from across the room somewhere and I couldn't help but laugh as I reached my arm up to hold the pole with one hand and slowly slide down with the metal cold against my back.

The men in front of me were either going batshit crazy, or they were stunned in silence. There was no in-between, but the common thread was the money they slid across the stage with parted lips and beads of sweat stippling on their foreheads.

When I heard the song begin to fade out, I looked up at the balcony for the VIP section. I could only make out figures, but the idea that one of them was Harry made me smile as I turned on my heels and walked off the same way I always do. The leather straps under both sides of the curve of my ass earned me a few more whistles before I disappeared.

"Excuse me?" Claudia was already waiting for me in the dressing room. "I'm wet."

"Stop oh my God," I laughed and lifted my long waves to cool the back of my neck in front of the fan.

"No, that was fucking ridiculous. Where did that even come from?"

"I don't know," I chuckled awkwardly. "I was just feeling the song, I guess."