Chapter 7

Waking up in Harry's bed was as disorienting as it was euphoric. The thing was absolutely massive with enough surface area to hold maybe eight or ten people, and sinking down into it was enough to knock you out even if it was the middle of the day and you weren't sleepy in the slightest.

That was only half the reason I found it so difficult to open my eyes. He had the blackout shades drawn over the glass wall on the other side of the room, and the only way I even knew it was daylight was the thin slit of sunshine that crept in where the shades met the hardwood floor.

My body felt heavy as I slowly rolled over onto my back, reaching for Harry to find a cold empty space instead. A pout formed over my lips as I lifted my head and saw folded note there with my name written on the front in a beautiful cursive script.

Grace,
I have a business meeting I need to attend from 8 AM to around 1 PM. When you're feeling up to it, and if your legs still work, head downstairs for breakfast. Maria will give you anything you want.

Make yourself at home, darling.

- H x

"If my legs still work," I scoffed, though there was a smile on my face as I stretched out naked under his silk sheets. I'm not sure how long I was sleeping, but it felt like we only stopped an hour ago.

Last night, I had no idea who I was. The most adventurous I ever was during sex was when I let Max try some new position he got out of a book with me, and that only lasted for a minute before we both decided it just wasn't worth it.

But with Harry, he had his hands around my throat as he took me from behind, I'm pretty sure his handprint was now branded onto my ass, and I started losing track of how many orgasms he gave me.

I think I had tears in my eyes at one point, maybe when he had me ride his face in an attempt to bring me down from the orgasm I had five seconds before that. The man was absolutely relentless.

And, as it turned out, there was a definitive ache between my thighs as I attempted to stand on the floor, holding onto the mattress for support as the blood rushed to my head. It annoyed me that he knew that would be the case.

I wandered over to the door that made the most sense to be his ensuite, and I winced with one eye squinted open as I flipped on the light. The entire room was made of black and white marble and it was so clean you'd think no one actually lived here.

After using the bathroom, I realized that my clothes were still in my overnight bag that never made it up the stairs, so I found my way down in only the button-down he left on his bedroom floor last night when he moved up there.

In comparison to his room, the rest of his house was flooding with bright yellow sunlight, though the glass must have been thicker than most when it was still so cool throughout the entire place. And the place, well...it was something to marvel at.