Chapter 6

Harry came alone to Pink Poison tonight, which made me feel completely justified in climbing right into his lap up in the VIP section. I didn't kiss him for my own sake, knowing that if my other customers saw me do that then they would start expecting the same thing.

"What did you think?" I stuffed my hands down the back of his jacket to feel his muscles shifting as he held my waist.

"I think I'm ready to take you home now," he said, staring down at where I was subtly grinding down on him. My lingerie was red tonight, which he certainly seemed to like judging by the look on his face.

I smiled into his neck, pressing a single kiss there with my hair covering most of my face. "Well, as much as I would love to do that, some of us have to work for a living."

"So I'll pay you out for the rest of the night," he suggested.

Slowly, I pulled back with my face scrunched up. "That is called prostitution."

"No, I'm not gonna pay you to come home with me. I just wanna pay you to not work the rest of your shift."

I might have thought he was joking if not for his deadly serious expression, and for a brief moment, I heavily considered it. "Something tells me Chris won't appreciate that very much."

"So I'll pay him out too."

"Harry," I chuckled as I stood from his lap and walked around to the front of the table. "It's two more hours. You can wait two hours for me, can't you?"

He looked rather unimpressed when I leaned on the table with my hands keeping me up and my thighs spread. "An hour and a half."

And with that, I shot him a wink and retrieved his glass of whiskey before tending to my other tables. One of them asked nicely for a lap dance, and I had to stop and think for a second. Somehow, I didn't consider what would happen if I had to give someone a dance in front of Harry, and somehow...I didn't think Harry was going to like it very much.

"A dance," I reiterated. "You want a dance?"

"If you could," the guy smiled a little, placing a ripe $100 bill on the table. "It's my birthday."

"It's his birthday," his friends spoke simultaneously like it mattered whether or not it was his birthday or Easter or Hanukah. No one needed an excuse for wanting a dance, and I was expected to give it to them.

"Alright," I nodded like I was trying to convince myself that it would be fine as I straddled his lap.

I felt Harry's eyes burning a hole right through my back as I simply set my hands on the guy's shoulders and slowly swiveled my hips from side to side. He was younger than my usual regular but not as young as Harry. I would say he was probably 40, and he had the body to match.

When he asked me to turn around, I pursed my lips up at the ceiling before complying with his request. Sure enough, Harry was staring daggers at me, and even from across the way I could see his knuckles turning white from how hard he was gripping his crystal glass.

I kept my eyes locked on his as I laid back against the guy's chest and felt his hands resting on my thighs. I dragged my own hands up his arms until I was touching my torso, sliding up to hold my breasts over my bra.

My eyes threatened to close as I pictured my last night with Harry in the pink room, but I think he mistook that for me being in pleasure from someone else.

Through hooded eyelids, I watched him use one single flick of his palm to send his glass shattering to the ground, cocking one brow up at me in a challenge.