Chapter 10

As promised, Harry was right by my side when I woke up that next morning at whatever time it was. I couldn't really tell with the blackout shades rolled down the way they were. It was the first time he had stayed in bed with me after all the nights I'd spent with him, and it felt so good waking up to his fingers lightly tracing my spine under the shirt I had on.

When I inhaled and started stretching my legs out, he sighed at the same time and slipped his thigh between mine with his arm wrapped completely around my waist. I smiled tiredly at the ceiling as he nuzzled his face in my neck, pressing soft kisses there as he shifted to lay half on top of me. I couldn't move, but I didn't want to.

"Morning," his voice came out deep and hoarse from lack of use.

I hummed in return, sliding my right leg up to hook around his outside one between my thighs. With his lips on my collarbone, he slowly dragged his hand down my lower back to stuff into my panties, massaging my ass while he sucked wet kisses to my chest.

He lifted his head just long enough for me to discard his shirt on me, tossing it blindly on the bed as he started to tug my panties down for me to kick off under the sheets.

I assumed the same position with my legs circled around his thigh, and my breathing was already labored feeling the thick muscle pressed against my bare core. My hips started slowly moving on their own accord.

Because Harry was already conveniently naked, he let me take him in my hand to give him slow pumps while I kept grinding on his thigh with his help. He was already so hard after only a minute or two.

When he couldn't help himself, he wedged his hand between me and his thigh so I could grind on his palm instead, and we could both hear how wet I was at that point. That was around the time Harry pushed at my hip to pin me down flat on my back, and he untangled himself from me to disappear under the sheets. I only felt his lips on my body once before he was sucking on my clit.

My hips bucked up on impact as I gasped a bated breath, swallowing hard with my fingers squeezing through his messy hair. I could only see his body moving under the sheets, but somehow that almost turned me on more than seeing his face.

Without the visual, everything he did with his mouth was a surprise and I couldn't stop smiling to the point that I almost laughed. Never in my life has sex been so good that I laughed, so that was certainly a first.

But soon enough, as he went from long licking strokes to flicking his tongue as he sucked my clit, I wasn't smiling anymore and his name wouldn't stop dropping from my mouth. I heard him moan my name under the covers before he slipped his tongue fully inside me and rubbed my clit with the calloused pads of his fingers, and the next thing I know my back is off the mattress and I'm shaking uncontrollably.

Without giving me much time to recover, I felt his tongue rolling over me just once more before he popped out from under the sheets and shoved it in my mouth instead.

I held his face with both hands, feeling my arousal wet on his chin as he slowly made out with me the same way he just was between my legs. The thought was overwhelming, but I barely had time to think about it before he was pushing himself inside.

Everything about the way he fucked me felt different this morning. Usually, it was about getting me to cum as fast and as many times as humanly possible, but now he was moving so slowly like he had nowhere else to be.

The low platform bed frame thumped against the wall with each deep and deliberate thrust he gave me, and his free hand traveled slowly across my body before he settled on my breast, squeezing gently as he muffled a moan into my neck.

"I like it like this," I sighed, holding the back of his neck as I slowly lifted my hips to fuck him back.

Harry smiled lazily as he rested his forehead on mine, staring at my mouth. "Like it when I fuck you nice and slow?"