Chapter 13

Living with Harry was incredible for a lot of reasons. His refrigerator and pantry were always stocked somehow without either of us having to go to the store, I didn't have to do laundry anymore or make my own meals, the beach was his backyard so I no longer had to drive to Santa Monica or Venice to go on my morning runs.

Not to mention the fact that my sex drive was at an all time high, healthier than ever.

I was supposed to be getting ready for work, but when Harry saw my set for tonight laid out on the bed, he just couldn't help himself from intercepting me on my way from the ensuite to change after my shower.

"Harry," I said his name in a warning tone as I squeezed past him in the threshold to the bedroom. "Please don't start."

"Start what?" He stood behind me as I scrunched my wet hair with my fingers in the full length mirror.

"You know exactly what. I'm gonna be late if I don't just get dressed and go."

"Well, I'm driving you and I'm not ready to go just yet. I'm also your boss, so I think that means we leave when I say we leave."

I slowly lowered my arms as he pulled my back against his chest, and I didn't do much to stop him from unraveling my towel from around me either. I felt the way his chest caved slightly, just on impact from seeing me naked in the mirror, as he wrapped one arm around the front of my shoulders.

With his free hand, he slowly slid it down my still slightly damp skin to press two fingers into my clit, and I realized then that I had never seen him touch me like this before. Obviously I've looked down to watch when I'm laying on the bed or standing in front of him, but I've never see it straight on.

"Feels good, huh?" He dropped his chin to my shoulder, watching his actions directly before glancing up to the mirror to see my face.

"Mm," I vaguely agreed as my jaw went slack from watching him start to slide his fingers through my folds.

When he brought them up to my mouth, I sucked them for just a second before he was touching me again, this time not so slowly or carefully. I started grinding against both his hand and chest, and I caught that smirk on his face before he widened his mouth on the side of my neck.

Without taking his hand from me, he used the other to unbuckle his pants and pushed them down with his briefs. On instinct alone, I reached behind me to stroke him, though he was already halfway hard. It didn't take very long for me to get him there, but it never really did.

"Want you to watch yourself, alright?" He spoke over my ear as I felt him lining himself up with me, teasingly just pushing and pulling the tip out until I was standing on my toes with one leg hooked back around his.

I always felt myself begin to smile every time he put himself in, but I had never seen it before. It made me happy to watch as much as it turned me on, and all it really did was confirm how stupidly obsessed I was with him.

He had his hands firm on my waist now, and instead of thrusting in and out of me, he stayed in one place and forced me to move back and forth on him as I leaned forward slightly. His head was tilted down to watch, and his own smile had me biting down on my bottom lip.

It wasn't long at all until the sound of our skin slapping together filled any ounce of silence in the room, accompanied by both of our moans–mine higher in pitch and his deeper. Maria was still in the house somewhere, but I stopped caring about that a long time ago.

"Oh my God, Harry," I gasped, followed by another moan as I dropped my head back on his shoulder and tilted it up to look at his blown out pupils.