ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟺

Ka'Sai POV

I walked up my driveway thinking about all of the newly discovered information. I mean damn I'm not dumb so I have conformation to a few of the suspicions I had about him. The fact that he killed someone or people never even crossed my mind really.

I put my key in the door and turned it and as soon as I did I heard his car drive off behind me. I meant what I said; I can fuck with him from a distance. Yeah I mean what I said.

I pushed open the door to a lively house. My mother cooking, my sister standing there helping her, and my father on the couch watching a football game with an unknown man. Who is this nigga?

"Pretty boy's back in the building." I closed and locked the door behind me smiling at my sister Ka'Miyah's acknowledgement to me. I walked up and gave her a hug. Her embrace slightly eased my mind.

"Right on time too I was just finna call you, you been out all day boy." My father called from the couch. I turned to face him not paying his comment much mind as my attention was still on the man seated next to him. Ka'Miyah must have sensed my unease as I continued to side eye the man.
Everybody seemed to be comfortable around him so I eased up a bit but truthfully it was getting late and I just wanted to shower and sleep.

She walked me closer to the man as he sat up on the couch. "Ka'Sai this is Samir, Mir this is my little brother Ka'Sai. Sai, Mir is my-"

"Boyfriend." He finished for her as he held out his hand for me to shake as he smiled. Last time i checked my sister could finish her own sentences but whatever. Even though him basically speaking for her rubbed me the wrong way I gave him a handshake and a hello.

I walked over to the kitchen standing next to my mom as she stirred a pot.

"This smells good ma." I said as I gave her a side hug. "I'm finna shower can you get me when the food's ready?". She nodded her head and kissed my cheek.

I walked out of the kitchen and started up the stairs going into the bedroom shutting the door behind me until I heard a knock shortly after. "Come in." I called out rummaging through my drawer finding clothes to change into after my shower.

"Okayyy so what are we thinking?" Ka'Miyah said walking in fully and shutting the door behind her.

"About that food? Yeah mama throwing down."

"Boy I'm not talking about that damn food, what do you think about Samir? Cute rigghttt." I looked at her and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Yeah he's cute or whatever. You meet him at school?" I said plugging my charger into my now dead phone and laying it on my night stand.

"In my psych class, he asked me for some notes one day and then we kinda hit it off."

"And he's already meeting mama and daddy?" I raised my eyebrow at her slightly and silence fell.

"Boy bye; we've been here all day since we were in the city but you were gone. Where were you anyway?" She questioned.

She shifted focus because my question was not answered before another was brought up. "Out with my friend. You seen Joselines Cabiret ?" Two can play this game.

"Yeah her ass- who's are those?" My head snapped to the pile of Azari's old clothes that lay still by my bathroom door. Fuck.

"Mine..." I said plainly not even believe my own lie. She walked over to the clothes and I felt my face start to heat up.

"KayKay these big ass sweatpants are not yourssss." She began to cheese as she picked up Zee's gray Nike sweats. "Oh my god so she was for real? What's his name. Now?" She dropped the clothes and walked over sitting next to me on my bed.