ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

KA-SAI POV
It was now lunch and I was sitting with Azari and we're just sitting her talking about random stuff. "Ight lil boo, so what's ya favorite color?" He asked taking a sip of his Gatorade.

I chuckled. "Are you for real?" I asked laughing pointing at my lime green and black outfit.

"Oh ight my bad." He said throwing his hands up in defense. "So lil baby..remember I said we can go wherever you wanted to after school, whatchu tryna do?" He asked as he moved closer to me.

"Wellllllllll since you said anywhere...and them new 11s just dropped, how about the mall?" I cheesed.

"Ight bet, you want me to pick you up?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around me as we walked out the cafeteria.

I thought about it. Did I want him to pick me up? I mean shit it's keeping gas in my car and money in my pockets so why not. I was being snapped out of my thoughts by Zari.

"Yo lil baby you gotta stop zoning out like that. So you want me to pick you up or what?" He asked.

"My bad. Umm yeah you can I'll send you my address." I really got to stop that damn inner thoughts zoning out shit.

"Ight boo I'll be there around five.He said as he kissed me on my cheek. "Damn boo I can't get no kiss back?" He fake pouted.

"Byeeeee Zari go to class." I said as I tried to walk away from him, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Zarrrrrriiiiiiiii stop I'm gonna be late." I said trying to get out of his grip.

The hallways started to clear as the bell rang. Now I was actually late. Not even four days into my first week and I'm being late for class, love that for me.

"Mannnn don't trip over that bell. You Big Z's boo now, the rules don't apply to you no more." He stated looking me in my eyes.

"Ok Z but like...." was all I could say before he cut me off by kissing. It wasn't a long kiss, but it wasn't a short one either. His soft vanilla chapstick flavored lips were everything right now.

He broke away from the kiss. "Look babyboy you ain't gone get in trouble I promise. Trust me." He said wrapping his arm around me so he could take me to my class.

"What class you got c'mon?" He said. I didn't answer him. "You ight?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah it's just...that kiss was whew...." I said nervously laughing.

He laughed like that shit was funny I was taken by surprise.

"Ka-sai come on cause we both like eight minutes late. What class you got anyway?" He said wrapping his arm around me.

"Mrs.Smith." I said plainly.

"Ouuu bet she love me you'll be fine." He said flashing his smile and sounding all excited.

We walked down the empty hall to this lady's class. We arrived at the door. "You know if you would have gave me a kiss like I wanted in the first place you..well we wouldn't be late." He said talking to me in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah whatever." I sighed as I gave him a kiss on his lips. I can't lie kissing him felt really good, I could really get used to this. After a few more seconds I broke the kiss. After straightening our clothes really fast I knocked on the door and I entered with Azari following behind me.

"Mr.Baxter why are you twenty five minutes late to my cla- ohh hi Mr.Maxwell." He said as her pruny old face went from anger to happiness. Old ass trick I can already tell her and I will not get along this year.

"Hey Mrs.Smith...umm Ka-sai got a little lost. You know this school can be kind of confusing to a new student." He smiled as he talked.

Interesting his whole title hood nigga essence just disappeared into thin air.

"Oh! Well didn't you just say so." She said as she went back to her desk.

Bitch you didn't even...ok. I looked over at Azari. He winked and smiled at me. Man I swear it's just something about his smile.

He walked over and kissed me on my cheek, then turned around and walked out the classroom closing the door behind him.

As I walked to my seat everyone was just staring at me. I started to feel a little anxious but I ignored it cause no one in here is going to whoop me so I just shrugged it off.

I was just ready for the day to end so I can chill with Z.

A/N THIS DIALOGUE TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE.

801 words