ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ᴘᴛ.𝟸

KA-SAI POV
I'm pretty sure I was blushing hella hard. Lightskin problems. "Uhh thanks." I said attempting to open the locker. I groaned outloud and hit the locker. "Aye shawty you need help?" He asked looking down on me because once again...he's y'all as fuck. I didn't have time to respond before he grabbed the piece of paper that had the locker code on it.

"You must don't know how to read lockers lil baby?" He asked chucking and looking down at me.
His voice is sexy as hell,what am I saying I literally don't even know this nigga not does his know me. I need to step back into real nigga mode and fast. "Whatchu mean?" I asked confused on what he was talking about. Cause let's not ignore the fact that I was reading on a 9th grade level in elementary. So I know how to fucking read and well.

"This locker is AB112 not BB112, that's why the combination isn't working. I gave him a '🤨' face and looked back at the paper. "The fuck is a BB112." He just laughed and flashed he pretty teeth. "Like no I'm deadass what does that mean." I said now laughing. I basically have this weird ass thing where even I don't know what's going on if people close to me are laughing I laugh too. I have absolutely no idea what that's about.

"In this school there's an A hallway,a B hallway, C hallway,and a D hallway. Each letter is like 9th through 12th grade,and you got a B locker so I'm guessing that means you in 10th grade. He said smirking.
*Don't crack, don't do it,he's cute,but don't do it.* That was all I kept saying to myself in my head.

"Yeah I'm in 10th,and you?". I asked looking down at my phone to keep from giving in to his charm. "Me too lil baby." He said lifting my chin up so I could see his face. "So ummmm can you show me to my actual locker then?" I said smiling slightly. I might as well flirt back since that's obviously what he's
doing.

"Ight then lil shawty let's go then." He said putting his arm around my neck and ushering us down the hallway to find my locker.

A/N sorry I've been updating so slow me going back to school has really fucked up my life🙂😔

386 words