ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

AZARI POV
See I told him he wasn't going to get in trouble. He worries too much, but I can tell there's a reason behind it. I'm really trying to take lil baby out tonight and show that I actually like him.

I walked back to my class that I had. It was only damn near thirty minutes left in this period but I'll just go to class it's not that deep.

I walked into my math class late as hell, but obviously I don't care. When I walked in the teacher asked why I was late and I just lied and said that the principal needed me for something.

"What's good y'all?" I said walking up to the table my homies were sitting at. They just sat there like I was some random dude that they've never spoken to before.

"The fuck wrong with y'all?" I asked eyeing all of them.

They looked around at each other. "Ight then I guess imma have to be the one to say it." My best friend Tyrone exhaled.

"Say what.....? Y'all niggas acting weird on gang."

"I ain't tryna be in yo business or nothing but like...why you acting like you like boys all of a sudden?" He slouched back in his chair as he sighed.

I knew someone was eventually going to hit me with this question.
I'm guessing they grew impatient since I took a long time to answer.

"I'm not gay....it's just something about lil bruh. That's all." I shrugged. "Plus I don't need to explain shit to y'all, cause at least lil shawty cute. Unlike some of the bitches y'all fuck with."

They just stayed silent. Exactly what the fuck I thought.

"Damn bruh chill it ain't that deep we was just wondering. Fuck." Ashton said throwing his hands up in defense.

"Exactly bruh chill out you still our nigga. Just don't be with that Fag shit cause you know Boss ain't one have that. Also I don't know about these niggas but my girlfriend ain't ugly." Zayshawn said sitting back smiling.

This nigga swear his thot ass girlfriend is the shit. That girl is a hoe. H-to the-O-to the-E. I'm surprised that nigga don't have anything fucking with her. I mean she's cute and whatever, but she basically fucked every nigga ain't S.H.H. And a couple of females too.

"Yeah ight." Was all I said before I put in my headphones. These I had is pressing my nerves. I'm just trying to get today over with so I can gone and take Ka-sai out.

Just to see how comfortable these niggas are with me fucking with a boy so I cut my music all the way down, but kept my headphones in.
(A/N:pro tip if you ever wanna be nosey or some like that DO THAT)

I cut my music down and pretended to do something on my phone. I then listened closely.

"Man ion care about Zari being gay if I'm being real, I just hope when boss find out it go ight cause...."
Zayshawn said before he got cut off.

"Aye bruh chill out stay out that nigga business, what he sticking his dick in or if somebody sticking theirs in him is his business. And what go down between him and boss is his business too." Tyrone said.

At least my longest known friend stuck up for me.

They all just looked at him.

"Nigga you must be a fag too." Zane lizard looking ass said.

"Y'all weak ass niggas really bout to piss me off with that fag word." I said trying my hardest not to go off on them.

"Aye bruh we ain't mea-" was all Zayshawn said before the bell rang.
Good cause if I would have let him finish that sentence I probably would have beat his ass.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the class room. I might ditch this last class because I'm irritated and then after that it's time to go home.

I decided not to because the last thing my mother needs is a call from this stupid ass school telling them I'm missing classes.

I'm just to go spend some time with my lil papi. Nahhh I still don't like that. But I'm ready to go have fun with him

A/N how are y'all liking the story so far. I have Lil ZeeZee a POV because why not. SKSKSKSK just kidding I partly have him one because I had nothing to write for Ka-day. Plus y'all are also probably tired of only him have a POV in the story so far.

724 words