ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟫

AZARI POV

Our time at Friday's was cool. I did end up letting Ka-sai pay for the meal since he was being a crybaby about it, but I understood where he was coming from.

I gave Ka-sai a kiss on the cheek and walked me and the kids to the car. This whole little outing kind of made me think what it would be like for me and Ka-sai to have kids.

I put them in the backseat and started to drive us home before I knew it, they were fast asleep.

Damn, I would make a good dad one day.

We got home after what seemed like a forever long drive. I had N'maya and Aidden both in my arms as I attempted to unlock the front door. I finally got it opened and walked straight into some bullshit.

My mother and Davis were sitting on the couch staring me down as I walked through the door.

"Where the hell was you at with my kids?" She asked me sharply.

I looked at her like she was out of her damn mind.

"I'm your kid too, why it matter? It's not like you was gone do anything with em if they were here."

"Answer the question lil nigga." Davis glared at me.

I stared at him and walked past the both of them to go put the my brother and sister in their room.

After that I walked back into the living room to entertain whatever was left of this fuckery.

"We went to Dave and Busters and I took them out to eat." I said plainly.

"Why?" She looked at me.

I mean mugged her. "Why the fuck not? I'm they big brother?"

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth." Davis Spat.

I scoffed. "My nigga you think you run me?" I chuckled.

He stood up from his seat.

"I run errthing in this house." He walked towards me.

"Mannn you'n run shit but yo stank ass mouth." I stood firmly.

He stared me down.

I was done with this whole experience. I walked past him and onto my room, but not before brushing up against him.

I closed and locked my door and sat  on the edge of my bed. Quietly reflecting in my thoughts until I heard pounding on my door.

I ignored it, and it continued, and got stronger.

I stood up and walked to the door. I opened it to find Davis standing there. I slammed the door in his face.

He continued to bang on my door. See this the shit I'm talking about. Aggravating as fuck. I clicked on the TV turning it up, I figured he would get bored of doing this eventually. 

I clicked on an episode of Family Guy, and next thing I know, my door is being kicked in.

This isn't for real. This bastard did not kick in my door. I jumped up. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITCHU BRUH?!"

"Get out." He replied plainly.

"FUCK YOU MEAN GET OUT? MY NIGGA YOU JUST FUCKED UP MY DOOR."

"Get out my house lil nigga. Right now."

"So I gotta go cause I took my brother and sister out to have fun?! Ight bruh." I put my shoes on, grabbed my charger, my phone, and my keys, and walked past him and out the house.