ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ᴘᴛ.𝟷

KA-SAI POV
After a quick 7 minute drive I arrived at Southern Heights Highschool this would be my almost everyday hell for the next 3 years. I pulled in the student parking lot , parked and walked inside the school to the front office. As I walked in I was greeted by a older friendly looking white woman. "Umm hi..I'm Ka-sai , I'm new and I was told to come by the office and get my schedule and my locker assignment."

"Oh yessss yessss , hello my name is Ms.Cook I'm the guidance counselor and head secretary here at SHH." She said taking a piece of paper that I could only assume was my schedule. "Here you go and my room is right down the hall H104 if you need anything don't hesitate to come on by. I flashed her a smile and said thank you then walked out of the office to my locker.

In all honesty did was a lil to friendly for my taste,but maybe it's all just an act so students would feel more comfortable if they were in a crisis. I most likely wouldn't need her because I have a mother and a sister to talk about my problems to.

I walked to the hallway looking for my locker. "B112" I kept saying to myself in my head as I walked down the hallway looking for the damn locker I couldn't seem to find to save my life. I stood there for a second contemplated going back to the office to ask that lady for help but I decided against it because I'm a very independent person and I like to work hard and do stuff by myself so I kept walking.

"B109 , B110 , B111." I was saying out loud but when I came to B112 it was blocked by someone much taller than me. I'm only about 5'10 this dude had to at least be 6'2 or 6'4. Nigga was TALL. "Umm excuse me your kinda leaning on my locker." I said not trying to be rude but chasing my voice with a slight hint of attitude so he could know to get the fuck out of my damn way.

"Ahh shit damn my bad lil shawty , I'll get out yo' way." He said flashing his perfect white teeth. I- wha- did this nigga just call me shawty. I looked up at him just to see if I should make a big deal about a random tall nigga calling me shawty. I looked up and GOTDAMN THIS NIGGA WAS FINEEEE. He had a caramel complexion, like I previously stated pretty bright white teeth, clear skin , a nice edge up, and his eyebrows were groomed perfectly with two little slashes in the left brow. This young man was really fine.

A/N Sorry y'all I'm lazy so imma just do 2 parts 😭😭

463 words