ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

KA-SAI POV
I put in my key and unlocked the front door. I walked in and was greeted by the smell of delicious food cooking and old school music. "Hey mama." I semi yelled so she could hear me over the music. She turned the music down and walked over and hugged me.

"Hey baby. How was your first day?" She said walking back into the kitchen to finish her cooking. "It was alright I guess. I kind of made a new friend." I said walking to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Ohhhh ok Mr. social butterfly making friends on the first day and shit." I just grabbed my water started to walk upstairs to room. Not out of disrespect I was just really tired and this conversation was going nowhere.

I walked into my room and sat my bag down and walked straight into my bathroom turning my shower water on. After quickly walking back to my room to grab my phone I turned on 'Bitches Broken Hearts by Billie Eilish'. I'm getting in a little chill mood.

After a very needed long shower I finally got out. I just threw on some basketball shorts and a T-shirt,then hopped in the bed turning my TV on. I was kind of wondering when Azari was gonna call or text me but I wasn't going to read that much into it.

After sitting on my bed checking all my socials and watching an episode of bad girls club I decided to go downstairs and see what was going on with that food. "Mama are you finished cooking? Cause I'm like really hungry." I said walking in the kitchen.

"Boy I been finished cooking, if you weren't cooped up in that room you would've known."I didn't respond to her I just went in the kitchen and made my plate. I started to walk back up to my room to eat when she stopped me.

"Uh uhh get back to that table." I rolled my eyes and sat at the table eating my food. She threw down as usual. She made pot roast,baked Mac and cheese,and broccoli. After a minutes I finished eating and put my plate in the sink.

I walked back to my room. I decided to lay out my outfit for tomorrow, a like green collard polo shirt ,some basic blue skinny jeans,and my lime green vans. "I'm gon' style on hoes tomorrow." I said cheesing. After that I climbed back in bed and started catching up on what has happened on YouTube and Instagram the last few hours.

I was in the middle of watching some random movie I clicked on from Netflix when my phone rang.

Big Zaddy Z😚💙...is calling.

A/N this was really short but OH WELL🙃

460 words