ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟪

AZARI POV

I opened my door and flopped onto my bed dialing Ka-sai's number. After around three rings he finally answered.

"Hello?" He answered sleepily.

"My bad baby...I woke you up?"

"Nahh you good. Wassup?" He said sounding more awake now.

"So you remember about how I wanted you to meet my brother and sister?"

"Mmhmm."

"So...they told me they wanted to go out to Dave and Busters today. That would be the perfect time for al y'all to meet, and for us to have a lil mini date. Whatchu think?"

"Yeah...that's cool. What time?"

I clicked the home button on my phone and looked at the time: 11:54 a.m.

"How about three. You need me to pick you up?"

"Three cool, and nah I'll drive. I'll see you later boo." He kissed through to phone.

Awwww he called me boo, that's cute, but then again he called me daddy to soo.....

"Ight. Bye baby." I hung up the phone.

I walked out of my room and back into the living room.

"We going to Dave and Busters at three. Be ready or imma leave you."

"You won't leave us. You love us too much." N'maya smart mouth self said.

"Yeah you right, sometimes that lil mouth on you make me reconsider." I laughed and walked back into my room to find something to wear.

After twenty minutes of looking through my closet, I came to the conclusion that I didn't really feel like wearing a real shirt.

So in the place of an actual shirt I just decided I was going to wear a hoodie. After rummaging through my closet a little more to find the rest of my outfit, I decided on a black and white champion hoodie, some fitted white ripped jeans, and my black and blue foamposities.

I laid my outfit on my bed and went to get in the shower. After a good fourth five minute long shower, where I may or may not have done a few inappropriate things I was back in my room starting to get dressed.

After getting completely dressed and putting my hoodie over my wifebeater, I went and put on some jewelry and I was finally done getting ready. I went to go check on Aidden and N'maya's progress.

I walked into their room.

"Y'all ready to go?"

They both nodded their heads and stood up and followed me outside.

"Me and the kids going out." I yelled before closing and locking the door and putting Aidden and N'maya I'm the car.

I texted Ka-sai that we were on the way to the place and pulled off.

After about fifteen minutes of driving in silence, minus the music playing I finally spoke up.

"So...uhh today imma introduce y'all to somebody, and I think y'all gone like him. Because I like him, and I want all y'all to be cool....cause umm I love y'all and the person y'all gone meet." I spoke turning down the radio.

After a few seconds of silence I looked in the rear view mirror to see N'maya leaning against the window, but Aidden was still sitting up awake.

"You get what I'm saying, right Aidden?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and nodded. I shot him a quick smile and returned my full attention back to the road.

A few minutes passed and Aidden spoke again.

"Zee......is Davis a bad dad?" He asked with sincerity in his voice.

I took me a while to think of what to tell him. Obviously, yes he is a present version of a deadbeat, but I just didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Do you think he's a bad dad?" I asked him.

"Yes...." he said lowly with disappointment in his voice.

"Look, don't be sad about it......because......" I was trying to think of things as i went along. "Because, Imma fix it."

"How?" He asked looking up at me.

"Ok....can't tell anybody else, I'm trusting you. Understand?" He nodded his head again.

"When I get a couple of things in order, and I move out.....I wanna take you and N'maya with me."

His low expression suddenly brightened. "Really?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"But it's not official yet so don't say anything about ight, but imma try my best to make it possible."

His expression with neutral but I could tell he understood.

Around six or seven minutes later we arrived at Dave and Busters.

I texted Ka-sai and asked him if he was already here and he said that he was inside already waiting for us. I shook N'maya awake and took them inside.

I looked around until I finally saw him and damn did he look good.

He had on a pink and yellow thrasher shirt, ripped acid washed jeans that were hugging his butt just right, and some yellow high top vans. Damn my lil baby bad.

He spotted us and walked over to where we were standing.

"Wassup boo." I looked him up and down.

"Hey Zee." He gave me a side hug.

"Ight so this is N'maya and this Aidden."

They both waved at him with caution.

Ka-sai crouched down to their level. "Hey y'all, I'm Ka-sai, Azari's............" he looked at me curiously.

"Boyfriend." I nodded.

"I'm Ka-sai, Azari's boyfriend." He Held his hand out for Aidden to shake.

"I thought boys weren't 'posed to have boyfriends?" N'maya asked looking between the both of us.

"Boys can have boyfriends, girls can have girlfriends. Everybody ain't the same. Different people like different things."

They both nodded their heads, I decided to break the awkward tension that was happening right now.

"Y'all ready to go play some games?" I said excitedly they followed behind me to the counter and I paid for everything.

"I coulda paid you know." Ka-sai smirked.

"It's coo, we gone go eat after this, you can pay then." I wrapped my arm around him.

2 hours later

After a few hours of playing about every game in Dave and Busters, we finally left and headed to TGI Friday's, with Ka-sai following behind us in his car.

"So...Zee, if you like boys does that mean you're a saggot?" Aidden asked me.

"A sag-? Ohhh. You mean a faggot, don't say that. At all. Especially to a gay person, it's mean."

"So you're gay?" N'maya asked.

I nodded my head yes. "Basically...yeah, and y'all should get to know Ka-sai a little more. He's nice and he'll be around a lot. Y'all gone like him I promise."

A/N:Ive been slow on the updates but I'm trying, aber with me.🙃

1108 words

-Questions?
-Comments?
-Theories?
-Suggestions?
-Constructive Criticism?