ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

KA-SAI POV

We were sitting in his car I have to admit it was nice on the inside. Black leather interior to contrast with the glossy white on the outside, all the little stuff on the inside had white lights on the inside.

Like the trim around all the buttons and knobs on everything had white LED around them and that's was lit as fuck. Yeah I know nobody still uses that word in 2019.

"Damn and I thought my Audi was cool." I said looking around at the car.

He chuckled. "You're cute, know that?" He stated looking at me starting the car.

We finally pulled out of my driveway after sitting there for like 5 minutes doing nothing. We were driving for around the same amount of time and there was an awkward silence between us.

I assumed we were both trying to find something to talk about. I mean it wasn't terrible music was playing, but nonetheless the silence was not it.

"So...Zari tell me about yourself." I asked trying to sound as in cliche as possible.

"Whatchu wanna know?"

"Ummm...the normal stuff like favorite color, family, dreams in life, favorite food, birthday. Basic stuff I should know." I said shrugging my shoulders and laughing slightly.

He did the same. "Umm let's see...my birthday is March 5th, my favorite colors are black, red, white, pink, blue and orange.

So like damn near the whole rainbow. Cute.

"I like basically all food not really a preference, I live with my mom, her....let's just say boyfriend, and my little brother and sister. My father died when I was fourteen."

"Aw I'm sorry." I said sympathetically.

"Don't be, He wasn't shit." He said pulling into the mall parking lot.

I can relate. Yes physically my father is in my life and he loves me but emotionally and mentally he might as well be gone.

"And as far as my dreams after high school, I'm uh not really sure. Nothing really appeals to me." He said parking the car.

I could tell he felt kind of weird telling me that.

"In all honesty there's nothing wrong with not knowing what you want to do later in life as long as you try not to just float through life doing nothing." I reassured him.

"Thanks, I kinda want to do something where I could work from home so I could be with my future children." He said before he got out to open my door.

"Aww that's sweet. How many kids do you want?" I asked as we walked towards the entrance.

"Four." He responded.

"Two boys and two girls?" I asked

"Yes actually." He smiled as we walked further into the mall.

"Got damn...." I looked in disbelief.
"This mall is huge." I said looking around.

"Ohh I forgot you moved here not too long ago. Yeah it's pretty big." He turned to me and winked.

I couldn't help but laugh at his little joke. What it was kinda cute. Sue me.

"So where you tryna go first ?" He questioned wrapping his arm around me.

"To go get them shoessssss."

*TIME SKIP CAUSE IM A LAZY HOE*