ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟣𝟧

Ka-sai POV

After a few more brining classes it was finally time to go home. After a short drive of me blasting Rico Nasty I arrived at  home.

I walked through the door and saw my mother sitting on the couch eating ice cream straight out of the container.

"Hey baby, you tryna watch Love and HipHop withcha mama?"

"Umm maybe in a minute I might have company coming over." I said as I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"Mmmm would this company happen to be the lil boy who took you out to the mall the other day?" She questioned shoving a spoonful of cookies and cream into her mouth.

"Maybe." I took a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Mmhmm well you better behave y'all selves." She pointed her spoon towards me.

I took a sip of my water. "You can meet him if you want." I shrugged.
I figured that since Azari told me I had his heart and all, and that I feel like he was being truthful I figured why not.

"Oh, and by meet I don't mean a federal investigation. I mean a "Hello I'm Mrs.Baxter nice to meet you" and a good bye." I followed up.

"Mmhmm. So that must mean he's your lil boyfriend?" She asked me.

"Something like that." I grabbed a container of frosting and a spoon and walked upstairs.

I closed the door behind me and put my snack down and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

Twenty minutes later I was refreshed and relaxed sitting on my bed eating my frosting.

I was wondering when Azari was going to come through with my surprise but I didn't think too much into it. I still was trying to wrap my head around him telling me that he was going to surprise me, but I didn't think too much into it.

I soon realized that the more I tried not to think that much into it, the more I started to think about it. What was he planning to do? Was he going to take me somewhere? Is there going to be food? I want to know what's going to happen. I pouted.

As I was deep into overthinking I felt my phone buzzing from underneath me, Azari was calling me.

"Helloooo." I answered the phone cheerfully.

"Aye lil baby, you home right?"

"Yeah I'm here wassup?" I questioned.

"Well come outside." He told me.

I hung up the phone and walked downstairs.

"It's a white car outside is that for you, oooohhh is that my future son in law outside?" She got excited.

"Mama....chill." I said plainly.

I opened the door to find Azari holding food from Domino's and some drinks.

"Surprise lil baby." He cheesed.

I smiled back and let him in.

He walked inside and his eyes looked around until his eyes met my mother's.

"Hello you must be Ka-sai's beautiful mother, I see where he gets it from. I'm Azari" He introduced himself to my mother.

Damn he went from hood to proper real quick.

"You're sweet and you bring food home? I can already tell imma like you, but I'm Mrs.Baxter you can call me Mrs.B if you want to."

He nodded in agreement.