ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟤𝟢

AZARI POV

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ PLEASE SKIP.

"Tighter." He whispered.

I lightly tightened my grip around his neck as I climbed over him kissing down his neck past my hand and onto his collarbone.

I removed my hand from his neck, and he started to kiss on mine. I quickly took off my wifebeater, revealing my tatted chest.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked him looking in his eyes for assurance.

He paused for a second and then nodded.

"Nah I wantchu to say it." I started kissing on his neck moving my way down.

"Yes Zee." He moaned slightly.

"Try again. That's not my name." I bit hardly and sucked on his collarbone and for sure leaving a mark.He moaned loudly when I did that.

"Yes daddy." He grunted.

"That's all I needed to hear." I lightly pecked over the mark I left. I ripped his wifebeater open and kissed down his chest down to his v-line.

I came up back to his ear. "Suck me lil daddy." I growled in his ear. He nodded his head and kissed my cheek. I climbed off of him and laid back to let him go to work.

He pulled my boxers off and my dick sprung out. He kissed from my tip all the way down to my balls, taking them into his mouth.

"Damn bae." I moaned out.

He swirled his tongue around them and then let them fall out of his mouth. He kissed his way back up to my tip swirling his tongue around it and licking right back down to my balls.

"Damn baby stop teasing m- ahhh fuck." I moaned out as he took my entire nine inches right down his throat.

I laid back watching him as he bobbed his head up and down on my shaft. The sounds of him gagging filled the room. I felt myself close to nutting already.

"Fuckkkkk." I felt precum oozing out of my tip as he twisted his hand up and down my length as he sucked on my head. I was now even closer to cumming than before.

I slowly slid my dick out of his mouth. I brought his lips to mine. I've never kissed anyone after they gave me head, but something about it felt right with him.

"You gotta condom?" 

He stood up and went to his top dresser drawer and pulled out a magnum and a tiny container of cocoa butter Vaseline. I knew his ass looked fat when he was in regular clothes, but seeing him in his briefs, hugging every curve of his body had me leaking more than before.

He came back over to the bed and handed me the items.

He placed his hand on my arm. "Be gentle, ight baby?" He whimpered to me.

I picked up his hand and kissed it.
"I gotchu baby."

He laid back on his back as he watched me slide the condom on.

I dipped my finger in the little jar of Vaseline and rubbed some on his hole.

"Just breathe okay?"  He nodded his head.

I slowly slid one finger in his tight hole, moving it in and out at a moderate pace, this was earning low moans from him.

Without warning I added a second finger going faster. I could tell he was trying to say something, but the only thing coming out of his mouth were low high pitched moans.