Hi

"I've got a hundred thrown out speeches I almost said to you"- Archer by Taylor Swift

"Tikki I'm so tired," said the worn out shell of person, named Marinette. She made sure to elongate and enunciate each word.

"Well, you still have to study for your history test, and do your English Homework that you were supposed to start yesterday," replied the kwami who said nothing, but pure facts.

"In my defense, it's hard being ladybug and and your average day high schooler," said Marinette whose head hade taken purchase on her desk, face down.

"I know that it must be really hard for you. It's such a pity how many things you have on your shoulder."

"Uuuuuugh...," groaned out Marinette who was lightly bashing her head onto the table.

"Fine, I'll do it," Marinette concluded.

Tikki's eyes were full of sympathy for Marinette who has bags that can carry groceries under her eyes. She must extremely tired. If only there was something I can do.

Her moping was interrupted by her Mother saying, 

"Marinette, Honey, someone from your school is here."

Marinette's ears immediately perked up, and assumed it was Alya, or one of the girls.

She ran down, expecting one of her friends, only to meet Felix's blank gaze.

"So, are you new to Marinette's school?" Sabine asked with a warm smile, and kind gaze.

To which Felix replied, "Yes, I just joined today."

Felix's gaze landed on Marinette's, and began to walk to her direction which was slightly to the left of Sabine, and behind of her.

"I came here to apologize about what happened at lunch," he said with seemingly no malicious intent in his eyes. Or at least according to Marinette, he could just be really great at acting. After all he did manage to fool everyone by pretending to be Adrien. 

"O-oh, I except your apology, e-er thank you," replied Marinette who was caught off guard by the apology. Felix seemed a lot more different that what she imagined. He's a lot more earnest than what she had originally thought.

There was a few seconds of awkward silence before it was broken by Sabine who said,

"How about a croissant, it's on the house."

"Oh alright," replied Felix, whose eyes widened, because of the unexpected offer.

He was then given their famous croissant in a little box, as Marinette's mother said. Felix grabbed the neatly wrapped box, and began to leave the bakery.

"Have a nice trip!" Sabine yells out, she was slightly surprised at his arrival, but wanted to pry more about it with her daughter.

"What happened at lunch?"

"Oh, he just accidentally spilled some food on me," replied Marinette who toned down the volume of the incident.

"Y'know for a second there I thought he was Adrien, what a coincidence."

"Yeah, he is actually his cousin."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, it's probably why he went to this school. Anyways I need to go back upstairs to study."

"Alright, bye Sweetie," Sabine said, while sauntering over to back to her post behind the counter just in case anyone walks in.

"Bye mom," Marinette replied while rushing upstairs, till she enters her room.