Extra Chapter(Human)

This chapter is not Correlated to anything this story right now. However, it is a felinette songfic I made out of dodie's song called Human. That's probably why there's no Taylor Swift song quotes above. This is probably more down the road if the story, that's supposed to be cheesy, but has nothing to do with the plot. I was just bored. The lyrics are in italics.

I wanna pick you up and scoop you out

Felix was silently watching Marinette draw designs in her sketchbook. He notices her brows furrowing, and her annoyed emotions while erasing different things. Nonetheless, her sketches always end up looking amazing somehow to Felix. Although that could be because with Marinette he was somehow blind, like he wasn't before. He was cold and calculating, and his life was him simply playing chess and winning. But there was a new piece, not a bishop, or knight. He could consider it cheating, but he's losing in the best way.   

I want the secrets your secrets haven't foundPaint me in trust
I'll be your best friend
Call me the one

For some reason he wanted to be closer with Marinette, and be the closest. Second to none, not even Alya could compare type of close. He wanted to be her best friend, but just her best friend. Something he couldn't quite place. Something more.

This night just can't end
Oh 
Will you share your soul with me?
Unzip your skin and let me have a see 

Paint me in trust

I'll be your best friend

Call me the one

This night just can't end

It's night out, and they're in Marinette's room doing whatever they please. For some reason Felix wanted to be an integral part of Marinette's life, but now that he is he still wants more. To be even more important. He wants Marinette to call him the one. The only one. Not the one who got away, or the one who hurt her soul, like how most people would expect. Rather the one who stayed, or the one she loves. It's so new, and extremely risky. Although, isn't that what makes in fun.

OhOh, I'm so human
We're just human

Lean for me, and I'll fall back

People painted Felix in the same shade. They say he's monotone, cold, and unforgiving. He plays people like a game that he always wins. He's arrogant, and he doesn't hold a candle to his cousin's grace. Marinette swooped in, in all her glory and painted her own very unique canvas with colorful colors of her choosing. She saw him as human, and he felt more human than anything. He used to hide, and hate is emotions, but now it's different. She's the first person to call him a friend, and stay that way. 

His old self would probably laught at him now. Marinette let him lean on her, but he wants Marinette to lean on him. Oh, how he would treasure the memory. Oh, how Marinette will linger in his dreams, and him to her. Oh, how he wants that so badly.

You'll fit so nicely, you'll keep me intactPaint me in trust
I'll be your best friend
Call me the one
This night just can't end
Oh

They're so close. Marinette is hyper focusing on her current drawing so much to not notice the blonde stare right at her. Either that, or she did and never bothered to speak. One move and their hands could touch. One move, and he could do a lot. Why was he so cowardly around Marinette? It's too much emotion to handle for Felix. Marinette on the other hand seems fine, how lucky his cousin was to have a girl like her pine for him. All that wasted energy could've been used for him. 

Maybe it could've if Felix joined the class when it started, and he could meet Marinette earlier. Right now is all that matters though, because right now he's with Marinette. As her second to none best friend. Soon he'll be more, but he's just have to wait. And, he'll wait years for it, that's how she made him feel

I want to give you your grin
So tell me you can't bear a room that I'm not inPaint me in trust
I'll be your best friend
Call me the one

Marinette made him laugh, cry, smile, angry, and more. All he wants is to make her happy, I guess he's too cheesy. He wasn't like this before. Of course, he would never tell Marinette about his current thoughts. In fact, he would rather die that do that.

 Felix's hand was two away from Marinette's dangling arm, by her side. His hand without a thought moved towards, in and slightly brushed. This took Marinette's attention away from her paper which had a beautiful woman with a top hat, and clothes that looks like it's from the Gilded Age.

"Is everything okay Felix?" Asked the girl, while Felix stumbled for an excuse. What was he thinking, he didn't know. For once in his life he didn't even have a clue about something.

"You seem...frustrated," Felix said in the coolest way he can. 

"Aah, I see," replied the clueless girl. Who simply smiled, and looked back at her design. All the while faintly smiling. 

It's funny how a few simple words did so much for Marinette. All she could think about was that Felix seemed to care for her, and thought about her. His hand resumed it's placement, but they both wanted it to never stop. This is was supposed to be awkward, but Felix found it domestic and melancholy. The type, that he never would've thought he would enjoy. Look at him now.

This night just can't end
OhOh, I'm so human
We're just human

She's so human. He's so human, everyone is human. This night, they both never want it to end. All good things come to end though, and Felix had to retire home. Their relationship, however will continue to prosper and grow further into the right direction. And eventually they both would never think about the roads not taken, and think more about the future roads they will eventually cross ahead.

End.