Extra Chapter 6 (Call it what you want)

Am I even writing the main story anymore? Don't worry though I'll get to it eventually. This is  Call it what you want by Taylor Swift songfic. In the same storyline of Extra Chapter 3. I should probably give them names other than extra chapter. I would hardly call it a continuation of Extra Chapter 3, but it's mentioned.

My castle crumbled overnight
I brought a knife to a gunfight
They took the crown, but it's alright

The highroad wasn't as high as Marinette had thought. And what seemed like an impenetrable dynasty turned out to be nothing, but a pile of rocks in disguise.

Ring.

Ring. 

Ring.

"Is that Felix?" Alix says while picking at her spaghetti. Marinette was sitting with her remaining table of friends containing Alix, Rose, Juleka, Max, and Kim. The class was divided between whose on Marinette's side, and whose with Lila. Not that Marinette could care less, it only showed how much she meant to them. The bright side is, now Marinette feels more human.

"Yeah it is. Sorry I have to take this," Marinette said as she excused herself from the table.

"Hey, is your class over," Marinette asked.

"For now at least, it's lunch time. I assume it is for you too," Felix says.

"Yeah, did'ya need anything."

"Oh, no I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Aah, I never pegged you for someone to be so cheesy."

"What's so cheesy? And I thought you called me a tsundere back when we were friends."

"Only because you totally were," Marinette says. She chuckles, and looks down to her feet.

"So how's your ex-friends."

"I don't really know, and don't really care. They seem to be happy with Lila at least."

"Is my cousin still blissfully an ignorant doormat."

"Doormat is a strong word...you need something stronger."

"Oh god I've corrupted you," Felix says and smiles. Marinette couldn't see it, but she could totally tell her was smiling.

"Oh indeed you did."

"Is lila still a bi-"

"language!"

"What no one can hear you, if anything you brought more attention to your self by yelling it out."

"Well, are you doing okay now?"

"I'm fine they took the crown, but it's all right."

All the liars are calling me one
Nobody's heard from me for months
I'm doing better than I ever was, 'causeMy baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to

She hadn't talked to Alya and the rest for months. Maybe a few times for class, but no meetups, and no calling, and they barely make eye contact. Her obsession with Adrien died down, once she noticed how unhealthy it was. Chloe became somewhat of an ally, due to their shared hatred of Lila. 

In the midst of all this chaos she met Felix. Who everyday walked with his head down and to Marinette's bakery to buy one croissant everyday.

"How's your modeling shoot?" Marinette wanted Felix to talk about himself for once. Although he's always been more of a listener.

"It's excellent, being back in London is quite intriguing really."

"How so?"

"Well, everything feels familiar yet different at the same time if it makes sense."