Extra chapter 2(Umbrella scene what if)

"Sometimes I wonder when you sleep. Are you ever dreaming of me?"

This is an extra chapter if Felix was the one in the umbrella scene, and this might actually happen in the this fanfiction, so this is more like a beta test. Like an outline of what the scene is going to be. Feel free for criticism, I'm have an idea of making this into the fanfiction.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Marinette walks out of her school and into the pouring rain. She sighs as sticks her hand to feel the water coming down. She didn't check the weather, nor did she decide to bring an umbrella just in case. It was dark outside, almost like the start of a horror movie, and rain danced on the ground. Just as she was about to walk out, and become drenched a familiar voice cuts in.

"Hey," he says awkwardly, and a little bit too abrupt. 

He opens the umbrella, next to her so, and began talking. 

"I...am new to this school, and people in general," he says as if he's a bit embarrassed about it. He was though, even in snobby rich parties he let his parents, now parent do all the talking. If they weren't there he'd hide behind Chloe, which was an easy thing to do, because she loved to talk her mouth off. 

He realizes he has a weak spot, that conducts misunderstandings. He had quite the notoriety back in his private school for being arrogant, cold, and mischievous. He did use people, and he was cruel. Though, this is a new school, with new people. And he could start to write a whole new page, with different words.

"When it comes to people I'm not exactly eloquent in my ways, and I would like to apologize," he confides.

All Marinette could do was look at him in astonishment, his eyes were truthful and full of sincerity. It wasn't the usual cold look he showed to everybody, he was actually opening up. It felt like he wasn't really Felix. Or was this actually Felix, instead of the fabricated way she woven him to be. Now she feels a little guilty about her previous assumptions. Felix just looked down at his shoes, and his gaze flickered towards Marinette and back.

"I-I'm sorry, does this feel like a half-hearted apology?" Felix awkwardly blurts out while staring at the ground.

"No, not all actually," Marinette says.

"I think you're a good person, you just show it in other ways," she adds while leaning closer in. Felix flinches back, which makes Marinette move backwards, while rubbing her head awkwardly.

"S-sorry," Marinette says to cut the silence in two. Felix wasn't looking into her eyes, but he was expecting her to say something.

"No, it's fine," he replies, while handing her an umbrella.

"Take it."

Marinette slowly reaches her hand out, to take the black umbrella, but accidentally closes it on her and Felix instead.

Laughter bubbles in her throat, while Felix had a ghost of a smile on his lips.

"You can keep it," he says with more of a bounce to his voice.

"T-thanks," she replies while putting the umbrella back up.

Felix's car arrives, with his body-guard in there.

"I...have to go now, bye," he says.

"Y-yeah, bye," replies Marinette while the dubious umbrella closes on her yet again without mercy.

Felix was already in the door, without looking back at the awkward mess of a girl covered by his umbrella. Or at least it wasn't until he looked at her through window, but by that time Marinette was already walking away. He smiled, he smiled brightly, and never looked back.

Authors note: I'm probably going to make the actual chapters longer, so you'll be seeing a lot of Extra chapters in the meantime.