School

I woke up and sighed as my alarm blared, Elijah knocked on my door and said "Dude shut that off." I called out "Why does it bother you?" he came in and turned it off before laying with me. I wrapped my arms around him as he said "I was trying to sleep." I said, "Yeah goofball that's the point of an alarm we have to wake up because I have to take you to school and Matthew to pre-k before I go to school." he said, "Why doesn't mom take us anymore?" I said "Because Eli, mom has to take care of the twins, and it's easier for me to put you both in the jeep than it is for mom to get the twins and Matthew ready to leave the house." he sighed "Do I have to go to school?" I said "And leave Seth and Connor all by themselves? Go get ready." he nodded and gave me a hug, kissed my cheek, and said "Happy birthday Aqua." before running to his room. I got up, got in the shower, and got dressed in this.

I brushed out my hair and out on light makeup, then I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone before heading out to the living room

I brushed out my hair and out on light makeup, then I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone before heading out to the living room. Alex kissed my head "Good morning Baby Girl." I said, "Morning dad, Elijah, Matthew, let's go!" Anna passed me Harper and said "Good morning sweetie." I said "Morning Anna, hello little miss Harpsie." I kissed the baby's cheek as she giggled. Anna sighed but smiled and said, "I cannot believe you nicknamed her Harpsie." I said, "Hey, you and dad named her Harper, that doesn't give me a lot to work with." Matthew came running out so I switched Harper to my hip and scooped Matthew up setting him on my other hip. I said, "Elijah I'm gonna make you walk!" Alex took Harper from me and handed me Matthew's shoes which I proceeded to put on him. Anna handed Hailey to Alex before grabbing Matthew's coat and putting it on him with his backpack. I started to walk to the door and Anna called out "Elijah James Harrison!" I walked outside and buckled Matthew into his car seat, then I put both our bags next to him and got in my seat. As I turned on my car Elijah came running out "Were you really going to leave me?" I said, "I told you." 

I dropped Elijah off before stopping at La Push Primary and walked him into his class. He hugged me and said "Bye bye Aqua." I hugged him back "Bye Bubba." and I went to school myself. I met up with Bella as Mike said "Wherefore art thou Bella? Aqua? Did either of you finish the Shakespear assignment?" Jess said, "He means will one of you finish his assignment." Mike said, "No I don't... ok I do." Bella said "I can help you with it, but first... I need a picture, my mom is expecting a scrapbook full of memories." I said, "Then she won't want one of me." I tried to back up but Bella said "Too bad." and pushed me back toward Mike who wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Angela said, "I take them, I'm not in them." Bella said, "You are today." Jess said, "You'll photoshop my nose if it looks big right?" Eric said, "Don't worry, I'm in the picture, no one will be looking at you guys." I rolled my eyes at him and she took the picture. I said "Angela please take one of us next." she smiled and held up her camera while I went next to Bella who hugged me. 

After Angela took the picture she said "I'll send it to you guys." Mike said, "Oh good, Cullen's here." I turned around and saw Edward, I ran to hug him and he hugged me back tightly. He said "Happy birthday. You're still coming over today right?" I said "If you guys want me to, but listen I have to have Addie today because Nick has patrol." he said, "So bring her with you." I said "Yeah but last time she broke an old vase and Esme was sad." he said, "Esme wasn't mad at you or her, Esme is fine." I said "Fine I'll come." he smiled good, Bella walked over and he said "Happy birthday." she sighed "Don't remind me." he said "Your birth is definitely something to celebrate." she said "Not for me." he said "Eighteen is a little early to be worrying about your age." she said "It's one year older than you." he said, "Bella, I'm a hundred and nine." I said, "And with that, I'm gone." As I walked off Jake said "Hey Aqua." I hugged him before taking Addie from Nick and letting him pull me into his arms. "Hey Jake, how are you?" he said "Good, happy birthday I got you something." I said "What?" he handed me a small jewelry box. I looked up at Nick who shrugged, he pulled the lid up and I saw this.

there were only three tags on it, one said Nickolas the second said Love of Family, and the other said Addilyn

there were only three tags on it, one said Nickolas the second said Love of Family, and the other said Addilyn. I gasped and said "Oh Jake!" Jake said "Well, I mean... I just thought since you two are together and Nick has custody of Addie that..." I said "Jake... I love it." he said, "Look on the back." I flipped the tags over and on the back of Addie's was her birthday December 31 2003 and on the back of Nick was his birthday November 7, 1984, and on the back of Love of Family is two dates, the date Nick and I got together April 15, 2005, and the date Nick got custody of Addie July 2, 2005. Nick took it from the box and clasped it to my wrist, Jake said "You can always add more if you need them." I said "Jake." and gave him my shut-up look, see Nick and I haven't exactly had the whole where do we see this going, and do we want kids talk. 

Bella came over just in time, and said "God, Jacob, what are they feeding you on that rez, steroids? You're huge, almost as big as Nick." Jake said "Wouldn't seem so drastic if you came around more." she said "I will, soon. But isn't your school, like, ten miles that way?" he held up a part and said "Just here buying this for the Rabbit. I'm almost done with the rebuild. Gotta come and take a ride when it's done. Oh, and hey, happy birthday. Your dad told my dad. So... I saw it the other day and thought of you - it catches bad dreams." Bella said "This, I need. It's great." Edward Said "The bell's about to ring." then the bell rang jake said, "Ooh, look at you, all psychic." Edward said "I don't have that particular gift. But I can read a watch. I'm clever that way." Bella said "Bye, Jake, and thank you." and Edward ushered her off and said "Aqua?" I said "I'll be there in a second." he nodded and they walked away, Jake said, "Why can't she see I'm better for her?" I said, "She loves him Jake, and trying to tear them apart is only gonna make her resent you." 

He sighed "I can't help it. I see what you two have and I want that." I said "Jake you shouldn't want what we have, you should want something that is your own. Nick and I happened to have found love at a young age but not everyone does, for most people, it takes a while. What I'm trying to say is don't ruin your friendship with her by chasing her away." I kissed Addie's head and said "Now I have to go." Jake took Addie and headed to the car while Nick pulled me into a kiss making me not want to leave him. He said, "After your party and my patrol you should stay with me tonight, Jake is taking Addie for the night so drop her off there later." I said "Ok sounds like a plan." and then I headed to class.