Oh, Bella.

OCTOBER

Bella became a zombie, all she did is sit in front of her window. That's all, I mean yeah she went to school, but she sat by herself and barely ate anything. She never talked. She just became a shell of a person, and I worried for her. I couldn't bare to watch her wither away so I only saw her for like 2 hours once a week. I spent most of my time when not at school taking care of Addie. I still take Matthew and Elijah to school, however, I don't live at home anymore. I live at Nick's, I couldn't be happier with my life, I had the most perfect boyfriend and the cutest toddler ever. I still talk to Alice every day but I haven't spoken to Jasper, I refuse. Alice says she understands but he is despondent and I told her then he should have voted no. He made his choice and mine is to not talk to him. I made Nick do a family costume with me and Addie, I chose this. 

NOVEMBER

NOVEMBER

Bella was still sulking in front of the window, and this month I planned Nick a surprise party for his birthday since Billy had Addie for the night I finally got what I wanted, and it was absolutely amazing. And of course, Alice called the next day to get all the details, which I obliged her with. For Thanksgiving, we spent it with the pack and the elders, and Charlie since Harry invited him on the condition he is to be civil with me. With Charlie came Bella and she was no different, it was sad to watch. Nick surprised me as I walked out of the house, He said "Aqua, come here please." I handed the food to Sue and followed him to where Billy and Harry were waiting. Nick said, "I have a question for you." I said "Ok?" he said, "I was thinking, so I have custody of Addilyn, but now that you are 18, can we adopt her?" I was shocked, "I said, "Uh what?" Billy and Harry chuckled as Nick said: "Custody is ok but I really want her to legally be our daughter, can we adopt her, do you want to adopt her?" I said "Of course I do, I love her, and I love you. The only thing is, I don't know how adoption works. What do we need?" Harry said "He may have already filed, and the judge found Addie's father and he was asked to sign away his rights which he did without a problem. So all you need to do is sign this paper and she is legally and forever your daughter." I took the pen and paper Billy was handing me and said, "So just sign, that's all?" Harry said, "Well that and love her forever." I chuckled as I signed "That's the easy part." Sue handed me my baby after I gave Billy the paper and Harry said "Congrats Nick and Aqua you're legally the mom and dad of Addilyn Grace Black." The whole pack cheered and hugged us as we hugged Addie. Elijah said, "Does this make her my niece?" Anna said "Yes it does." he nodded "Cool." and walked off making me shake my head.

DECEMBER

 Bella is still... well zombie-ish. Not a lot happened, I mean Christmas dinner was as massive as Thanksgiving but we all spent the first part of the day in our little families, well except me, Nick, Addie, Sam, Emily, and Paul spent it at my house. Sam and Emily because it was just the two of them, and Paul because he was alone. Billy and Jake went to Harry and Sue's house so they weren't alone. After Christmas we got a party ready for Addie's third birthday, Emily and I did a unicorn theme because Emily bought her a unicorn for Christmas and she hasn't put it down since.