They Have Arrived

Today was the day the Pack and the Cullens were going to battle the newborn army and I was terrified, what if something happened to Nick? Emily was currently at my house and I was feeling a lot of pain, I said "Em..." she turned around to see me doubled over and immediately picked up the phone "Sue, I think she's in labor." then hung up and said, "Sue is on her way, what can I do?" I said "Make the pain stop." she said, "I can't, but I can see if I can get ahold of Nick." I said, "No, don't distract him or any of the boys, they need... ah... to... focus..." Sue, Billy, and Alex got there rather quickly, Alex carried me to my bed and then waited in the living room with Billy much to my relief. After 10 hours of labor, I finally got to push, which somehow the labor part hurt worse than actually pushing two babies out of me. Once one baby was out Sue held the baby up so I could see their cute little face and said "This is your son." then proceeded to hand him to Emily so she could clean him up while I birthed my daughter. I was so exhausted after the birth but all I wanted was to hold them so I said "Let me see." they brought the babies to me and laid them in my arms and I did not think I could love anything so much, as looking at their little faces. 

I whispered, "My god, you're perfect

I whispered, "My god, you're perfect." Emily sat next to me "They sure are." Sue said, "What are their names?" I said "Well, Nick didn't care, said I could choose, all he wanted was for them to be born healthy. So I chose for my son to be named after a man who has been there for me since day one, someone who always loved me, watched me grow up and has been like a father to me, my whole life. His name is going to be Spencer William Black. My daughter will be named Dallas Mackenzie Black." Emily gasped "Mackenzie as in..." I smiled at her "Yes, Mackenzie, I chose it because you and Billy's late wife Sarah have the same middle name. You are my best friend and you're so supportive of me, and I couldn't think of anyone better to name my baby girl after than my best friend. I love you Em." she hugged me "I love you too." I said, "Billy hates the name William, I hope he's ok that Spencer has it." Sue said, "He is going to love it." I said "Can you let them in?" she opened the door and they came in. 

I said, "Dad, Billy meets my son Spencer William Black and my daughter Dallas Mackenzie Black." Billy started tearing up "You named your son and daughter after me and Sarah?" I said "Yeah, Alex maybe my father and Charlie may have pretended to be my father, but you were more than that. Every summer we were here in Forks, 90 percent of my memories, you were there. The good times, the bad times, you've always loved me, raised me, protected me, and when I found out Charlie wasn't my dad you were there, when I got kicked out, you were there. I remember I was 9 years old and I had a screaming match with Charlie, I called you and all you did was hear me say Billy and suddenly you were there whisking me away, you took me to your house like you always did, Sarah made Sundays and we watched movies until I fell asleep, and I knew if I had a nightmare I could always turn to you and Sarah, you'd let me sleep in your bed, talk to me for hours until I fell asleep again. You two made me feel safe and loved my entire life. I love you." he hugged me "I love you too. Now feed those babies and get some rest, ill take Addie with me tonight." I said "Thank you." everyone slowly left except Sue who was showing me how to breastfeed them, which is not as easy as it looks. 

I was half asleep when the door opened, I said "Nick?" he said "Hey Baby." he sat next to me and rubbed my back I said "Im so glad you're ok, I heard someone was hurt but they wouldn't tell me who, I thought it was you." he kissed my forehead, "I'm ok, how are you feeling?" I said "Drained. But they are perfect." I moved my arm so he could see them cuddled up to me sleeping, he said "Where's Addie?" I said "At Billy's." he said, "They're so beautiful." I gently sat up picked Dallas up and handed her over to him then picked up Spencer and held him against my chest. I said, "Our life has officially changed, we're engaged, and we have two beautiful daughters and a handsome son." He said, "I wouldn't have it any other way, I love you Aqua, and I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." I said "It's fine, it was gross anyway, and for 10 hours all I did is basically scream in pain, so you didn't miss much." he said "Well I still wish I was there. But ill be there next time." 

I said "Hey now Mr, there won't be a next time for at least a couple of years, I still hurt." he chuckled "Ok Mrs. Black, now lay down. You need your rest." I let him take Spencer from me and laid down as I said "We're not married yet." he said, "Close enough." I said "Have you met me?" he said, "I know, all you've dreamed about is a wedding, but honestly I don't care about a wedding all I care about is having you as my wife so that'll take as long as it takes for you to plan your dream wedding." I said "Well unless you have some hidden money we can't afford my dream wedding." he said "I mean... I do, but how much are we talking here?" I said "You do?" he said "Sweetie you shop... a lot... It's an account I have that you don't have access to only as a backup in case we need it. Now, how much?" I closed my eyes "You don't want to know." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me and we went to sleep.